Clouds in this cloudscapes are designed to stimulate debate on a topic issue. The idea is that the question stimulates a 'flash debate' over a period of time.
Clouds in this Cloudscape
- "We are all learners and teachers." Is technology blurring the boundary between the two? (20 comments)
- Are OERs the dictionaries of our time?
- Backchannels (24 comments)
- Can learning design = mind control? How to avoid? (2 comments)
- Changing nature of conferences (52 comments)
- Citizendium versus Wikipedia (11 comments)
- Flash debate connectivism (10 comments)
- Has Twitter already peaked? (26 comments)
- How can best practice and the wealth of successes with technologies in education be used to overcome institutionalised resistance to change? (16 comments)
- How could we improve Cloudworks? (27 comments)
- How do discussions in closed spaces like password protected forums compare with open debates in spaces like cloudworks? (6 comments)
- Is being connected 24/7 aiding our ability to learn or are we all suffering from 'inane information overload' as a consequence? (5 comments)
- Is twitter killing blogging? (49 comments)
- Learning Design vs. Instructional Design (25 comments)
- Mobile Learning, augmenting your context or missing what's going on in the real world? (3 comments)
- Should staff and students learning in second life have accurate human avatars? (12 comments)
- Teaching with Twitter - (who) to be or not to be... (3 comments)
- Text is a more interactive way to teach than video. (31 comments)
- Twitter and the Moral Maze (14 comments)
- Using twitter with students (40 comments)
- What exactly does a learning design tool need to support? (What's essential? What's merely useful?) (8 comments)
- What is the relationship between precision and creativity in learning design? (18 comments)
- What will the university of tomorrow look like? (33 comments)
- What works best and when : Elluminate or Flashmeeting? Or none of the above? (28 comments)
- Are You the Best Learning Designer Around?
new embedded content added to the cloud Learning Design vs. Instructional Design by James Llewis on 27 February 2013
- I have used FM and Elly quite a bit and wjilts I agree there are horses for courses, I do think......"
on What works best and when : Elluminate or Flashmeeting? Or none of the above? by Barbara on 10 April 2010
- To Tweet or not to Tweet?
new embedded content added to the cloud Using twitter with students by Rebecca Galley on 5 March 2010
- The Twitter Experiment - "Twistory" in the Classroom Video......"
on Using twitter with students by Giota Alevizou on 12 February 2010
- Very rough transcript of the video:
Hi my name's Dave Cormier from the University of Prince Edward......"
on Are OERs the dictionaries of our time? by Juliette Culver on 4 February 2010
- Geocaching: From the web to the woods
new embedded content added to the cloud Mobile Learning, augmenting your context or missing what's going on in the real world? by Rebecca Galley on 4 February 2010
- GPS: 21st century field trips: Stow Heath Junior School
new embedded content added to the cloud Mobile Learning, augmenting your context or missing what's going on in the real world? by Rebecca Galley on 2 February 2010
- Dave Cormier interview - OLnet channel
new embedded content added to the cloud Are OERs the dictionaries of our time? by Rebecca Galley on 2 February 2010
- Interesting and related debate going on in this cloud......."
on Learning Design vs. Instructional Design by Gráinne Conole on 7 November 2009
- Some resources I have found useful for thinking about the university of the......"
on What will the university of tomorrow look like? by Helen Beetham on 2 November 2009