Cloudworks is no longer accepting new user registrations, and will be closing down on 24th June 2019. We hope to make a read-only archive of the site available soon after.
Workshop: Brunel University: Blended Design
9 November 2009
Brunel University, UK
Workshop held at Brunel University on 9th November 2009
Cloudscape created by:
20 October 2009
This cloudscape has been set up for theBrunel Blended Design Workshop being held on the 9th November 2009. Resources, presentation slides and activities will be added in due course. Scroll to the bottom to see clouds for this cloudscape.
At the end of the workshop, you will have:
- An awareness of the range of resources, tools and methods which are available to support learning design – including case studies of good practice, learning object repositories and learning design tools/methods.
- Experience of thinking about the design process from different perspectives; an understanding of the issues and challenges involved in designing blended learning
- An understanding that will allow you to transfer the experience gained from the design challenge to your own context and the blended learning modules you are involved in designing.
For those of you that Twitter, blog etc #blenddes is the #tag for this event.
If you are attending this workshop, please make sure you click on 'follow' above
Clouds in this Cloudscape
- Activity: 15 mins: Setting workshop objectives (5 comments)
- Activity: 20 mins: How to ruin a course (14 comments)
- Activity: 30 mins: Introduction to OERs (18 comments)
- Activity: 30 mins: Peer evaluation (1 comment)
- Activity: 30 mins: Workshop evaluation and next steps (1 comment)
- Activity: 40 mins: At a glance course maps (1 comment)
- Activity: 40 mins: Design review
- Activity: 40 mins: Stalls activity
- Activity: 90 mins: Visualising Designs
- Creating an account and profile (2 comments)
- Evaluation: Cloudworks (11 comments)
- Resource: Learn About Learning Design Guide (3 comments)
- Resource: Pedagogy (including assessment) (5 comments)
- Resource: Seven top tips for designs (12 comments)
- Sharing pictures, videos, documents and ideas on Cloudworks. (3 comments)
- Stall: Library, media services and accessibility (7 comments)
- Stall: OERs (15 comments)
- Stall: Visualisation and representations (1 comment)
- Team: APDU TEAM
- Team: Brunel Business School A (5 comments)
- Team: Brunel Business School B (9 comments)
- Team: e-Learning Team (2 comments)
- Team: Education and Careers
- Team: IPLC Designs
- Team: MSB team
- Template: Agenda for Brunel Blended Design workshop 9th Nov 2009 (6 comments)
- Template: Workshop CompendiumLD maps
- Brisbane Workshop 21st February 2011
Post blog question that's required and never refer to it......"
on Activity: 20 mins: How to ruin a course by Gráinne Conole on 21 February 2011
This is what group #1 at the online educa Berlin 2010 found:
10 WAYS TO SURELY RUIN YOUR......"
on Activity: 20 mins: How to ruin a course by Susanne Neumann on 6 December 2010
From a group at Online Educa Berlin 2010
Have technology that doesn't work - network......"
on Activity: 20 mins: How to ruin a course by Aaron Collier on 1 December 2010
on Activity: 20 mins: How to ruin a course by Socrates Mylonas on 20 October 2010
- 1. Έλληψη......"
on Activity: 20 mins: How to ruin a course by Panikos Mouskallis on 20 October 2010
- 1. Περιορισμένος......"
on Activity: 20 mins: How to ruin a course by Elena Pidia on 20 October 2010
no connectivity with internet or no power (technical difficulties)
not being prepaired
on Activity: 20 mins: How to ruin a course by Doxa Savva on 20 October 2010
Μη σαφής σύνδεση......"
on Activity: 20 mins: How to ruin a course by Athena Sarri on 20 October 2010
- Σχεδιασμός του......"
on Activity: 20 mins: How to ruin a course by Hera Styliaou on 20 October 2010
- 1. Too much words per slide on powerpoint presentation
2. no network coverage or no electricity and......"
on Activity: 20 mins: How to ruin a course by costas pringipas on 20 October 2010