This cloudscape has been set up for the ASCILITE 2009 conference. It can be used as a space to aggregate and discuss relevant things to do with the conference. Will add the twtiter hashtag etc in due course. The conference website is here.
Clouds in this Cloudscape
- Cascading Change Symposium 09 (4 comments)
- Exploring Mobile Space: Pedagogical affordances of Wireless Mobile Devices
- Grand challenges for educational technology (2 comments)
- JISC at Ascilite 2009 (5 comments)
- Keynote: Clay The future of learning (2 comments)
- Keynote: Conole: Pushing the boundaries into the unknown, trajectories of user behaviour in new frontiers (4 comments)
- Keynote: Diener This will change everything (3 comments)
- New pedagogies (11 comments)
- Presentation: Browne and Newcombe - Open Educational Resources – a new creative space
- Presentation: Dimitriadis et al. New design approaches to repurposing OERs for collaborative learning (3 comments)
- Presentation: Donald and Blake Reviewing learning designs with HEART – a learning design support strategy (3 comments)
- Presentation: Goodyear, Kali & Tickner Complex spaces for learning: theory and practice in design, co-design and re-design (1 comment)
- Presentation: Mellow - The song remains the same – Peter Mellow, Auckland University of Technology
- Presentation: Nicol (6 comments)
- Review of the Ascilite 2009 conference
- The Future of Learning (1 comment)
- "I am with Elena (Spain) about using web 2.0 not just for delivering content and enhancing learning...
added to New pedagogies by Barbara Nicolls on 6 March 2011
- "A recording of James Clay’s Keynote at Ascilite 2009 in Auckland, in New Zealand. This took...
added to The Future of Learning by James Clay on 9 May 2010
- "C. Crook, R. Joiner (eds), Special issue 'CAL'– Past, present and beyond, in Journal of Computer......"
on the cloud Grand challenges for educational technology by Antonella Esposito on 13 April 2010
- "Interesting analogy and I think there are some definite parallels. I certainly feel more and more...
added to Grand challenges for educational technology by Gráinne Conole on 3 February 2010
- "Aerospace engineers have discovered that the technology exceeds the capacities of the human body to...
added to Grand challenges for educational technology by Karen Rhodes on 28 January 2010