Alpine Rendevous 2009 - Education in the wild: contextual and location-based mobile learning in action
Workshops exploroing aspects of Technology Enhanced Learning 1st - 3rd Dec 09
Cloudscape created by:
1 December 2009
One of a series of a series of independent but collocated workshops broaching Technology-Enhanced Learning with a special focus on "Orchestration", "Connecting Learners" and "Contextualisation".
This cloudscape relates to the Mobile learning workshop on 2nd and 3rd December 2009. It probably should link to this other cloudscape for the workshops on 30th and 1st Dec.
Clouds in this Cloudscape
- Mobile Informal Learning by Dirk Burner & Christian Glahn
- Mobile Phones as Mediating Tools Within Augmented Contexts for Development (1 comment)
- Modelling context (2 comments)
- Rubrics for Assessing Meaningful Learning with Technology
- Using Head-Cams for data collection by Nicola Bedall-Hill (1 comment)
- What is the educational problem that contextual and location-based mobile learning is trying to solve?
- "Just quickly to let you know I cycled past another cyclist wearing a digital video camera on his...
added to Using Head-Cams for data collection by Nicola Bedall-Hill by Jocelyn Wishart on 2 December 2009
- "Fascinating and exciting presentation. I can see why the church are excited and want more...
added to Mobile Phones as Mediating Tools Within Augmented Contexts for Development by Gill Clough on 2 December 2009
- "Michael Cole (1996) Cultural Psychology context as that which surrounds us / that which weaves us...
added to Modelling context by Jocelyn Wishart on 2 December 2009
- "Mike's definitions of context incorporated a couple of references which I'll add later...
added to Modelling context by Gill Clough on 2 December 2009