This is a collection of design patterns in design pedagogy.
Cloudscape created by:
26 January 2010
This cloudscape contains a collection of design patterns in design pedagogy. The project started with an Elluminate workshop on success stories in design education in Jan 2010 where preliminary patterns were identified. The patterns and stories can now be found in clouds grouped under the Design Pedagogy Cloudscape.
Clouds in this Cloudscape
- Atelier-D Project (2 comments)
- Breathing (1 comment)
- Design problem, design solution (1 comment)
- Evaluating partial designs (9 comments)
- Key Principles of a Design Studio
- Learn to practice, practice to learn (9 comments)
- Presentation: Conole - Design in practice: aligning ‘design creativity’ with ‘design practice’
- The AaHa Experience (2 comments)
- What is a Design Atelier? (7 comments)
- Why should we know what is design? (4 comments)
- "Yup - see what you mean. Thinking about what it is not does not help me create a definitive...
added to Why should we know what is design? by Derek Jones on 15 November 2010
- "Yes, I think we talk about design as noun, as in 'concept of design'.
I have to be honest, I would...
added to Why should we know what is design? by nicole schadewitz on 9 November 2010
- "hmmm. I think that personality can come across in distance learning - you just need a Clive Hilton...
added to The AaHa Experience by Derek Jones on 3 November 2010
- "How about inverting the question to ask 'what is design not?'
The presumption here would be that...
added to Why should we know what is design? by Derek Jones on 2 November 2010
- "Personality is something that does not get across well in distance learning, if it is design or...
added to The AaHa Experience by nicole schadewitz on 29 October 2010
- "In design studio education, there seems to be a constant quest for finding the answer to the...
added to Why should we know what is design? by nicole schadewitz on 29 October 2010
To answer your question albeit belatedly, there are two factors at play. It was clear in...
added to Atelier-D Project by Georgina Holden on 1 July 2010
- "Hi Jennifer
thanks for this and the related Cloud providing an update on the project. It's really...
added to What is a Design Atelier? by Gráinne Conole on 26 June 2010
- "Hi Jennefer
I think I commented back on the other space too, but I like the way you've used this...
added to What is a Design Atelier? by Martin Weller on 25 June 2010
- "Thanks for the vid - it gave a good, clear overview of the project. I have a couple of questions...
added to Atelier-D Project by Martin Weller on 25 June 2010