This is a collection of design patterns in design pedagogy.
Cloudscape created by:
26 January 2010
This cloudscape contains a collection of design patterns in design pedagogy. The project started with an Elluminate workshop on success stories in design education in Jan 2010 where preliminary patterns were identified. The patterns and stories can now be found in clouds grouped under the Design Pedagogy Cloudscape.
Clouds in this Cloudscape
- Atelier-D Project (2 comments)
- Breathing (1 comment)
- Design problem, design solution (1 comment)
- Evaluating partial designs (9 comments)
- Key Principles of a Design Studio
- Learn to practice, practice to learn (9 comments)
- Presentation: Conole - Design in practice: aligning ‘design creativity’ with ‘design practice’
- The AaHa Experience (2 comments)
- What is a Design Atelier? (7 comments)
- Why should we know what is design? (4 comments)