Activity Theory and Practice Learning
10 March 2010 - 11 March 2010
Cloudscape created by:
10 March 2010
Building on the Activity Theory and Practice Learning conference hosted by PBPL on June 1st and 2nd 2009 this event will allow delegates to pursue the ideas and approaches raised. A transcript of the keynote presentation at the conference in 2009 entitled "Two layers of expansive learning: building collaborative agency in home care for the elderly", given by Professor Engeström on 1st June, can be found to the right of this page. During the 2010 conference, Professor Engeström will give an update on this project and his recent work.
Taking a practitioner focus, Professor Anne Edwards and Professor Harry Daniels will discuss their research focusing on the analysis of communicative action in institutions and inter-professional collaborations. Full abstracts can be found in the 'Documents' area to the right of this page.
Clouds in this Cloudscape
- Yjrö Engeström: Analysing Expansive learning (4 comments)
- A Grand Challenge for Computing: Learning for Life (original proposal) (5 comments)
- Analysing communicative action in institutions: where the cultural historical shapes the interactional (5 comments)
- Anne Edwards on the development of relational agency in professional practices
- CPD for language professionals
- Reflecting on Arts Practice (1 comment)
- "I haven't read all of it yet, but I will. I just wanted to say that I have found exactly the same...
added to Reflecting on Arts Practice by Lindy Zubairy on 3 April 2011
- "The message exchange at the Networked Learning site is pretty interesting. This cloud seems the...
added to Yjrö Engeström: Analysing Expansive learning by Will Pollard on 14 April 2010
- "Think of instituions, tools use and modalities of practice in children's services.
added to Analysing communicative action in institutions: where the cultural historical shapes the interactional by Giota Alevizou on 10 March 2010