Cloudworks is no longer accepting new user registrations, and will be closing down on 24th June 2019. We hope to make a read-only archive of the site available soon after.
Online research tools: cloudscape
Online tools and their relevance for researchers from different disciplines.
Cloudscape created by:
19 March 2010
Bringing together recommendations and discussions of sets of online tools that have proved useful to researches from different disciplines.
Clouds in this Cloudscape
- SocialLearn and Cloudworks: Developing your PhD Skills with online tools (4 comments)
- An ePortfolio as evidence of research skills (1 comment)
- Pinterest as an academic research tool (3 comments)
- Research tools: online tools for arts and humanities
- Research tools: online tools for educators and educational technologists (2 comments)
- Research tools: online tools for maths, computing and technology
- Research tools: online tools for social scientists
- Tool: Diigo
- Tools for digital researchers (29 comments)
- Top 100 tools for learning (4 comments)
- "Thanks a lot for creating this cloud!!! I´m gonna use it as a resource on the Master on...
added to Tools for digital researchers by maria lora on 7 July 2017
- "I found it valuable the wiki activity related to learning theories'' entries, but what could...
added to Tools for digital researchers by Larson Reever on 2 May 2017
- "There are loads of apps and tools that facilitate sharing, accesssing and collaboration among...
added to Research tools: online tools for educators and educational technologists by Fergus Timmons on 26 April 2013
- "Salganik, Matthew J. and Karen E.C. Levy. 2012. "Wiki surveys: Open and quantifiable social data......"
on the cloud Tools for digital researchers by Peter Birch on 19 April 2013
- Pinterest as an academic research tool
cloud added to the cloudscape Online research tools: cloudscape by Joanna Neil on 14 April 2013
- "Here is an up to date link to DIRT which has now been superseded to...
added to Tools for digital researchers by Kiran Gawali on 27 March 2013