Cloudworks is no longer accepting new user registrations, and will be closing down on 24th June 2019. We hope to make a read-only archive of the site available soon after.
Creativity in Education
Hopefully, the start of a proper understanding and implementation of creativity in education.
Cloudscape created by:
9 May 2010
Looking at all aspects of creativity in education and learning but especially with the view to :
- Understand and demonstrate that creativity is not simply an 'artistic' mode of thought but that it can be applied in many different circumstances.
- Demonstrate that creativity is a genuinely unique paradigm of cognition that operates a number of cognitive sub-processes to create new 'thoughts'.
- Explore how creativity can enable learning (and self learning).
- Explore how creativity can be developed and even taught at all educational levels.
Clouds in this Cloudscape
- Show all
- Creativity Teaching Designs
- 20+ ideas to inspire creativity
- Breathing (1 comment)
- Cognition Processes We Associate with Creativity (3 comments)
- Creativity and innovation
- Creativity as a dimension of learning power (1 comment)
- Creativity in Education - Research (1 comment)
- Critical curiosity as a dimension of learning power (14 comments)
- Education needs to be turned on its head
- Evaluating partial designs (9 comments)
- Experimenting with a pedagogy of creativity and openness: multimedia for learning in computing and ICT (9 comments)
- iCreaNet - Creativity Research (9 comments)
- Learn to practice, practice to learn (9 comments)
- The Case for Creativity in Education
- Welcome to OU Design Courses (9 comments)
- What is a Design Atelier? (7 comments)
- Why should we know what is design? (4 comments)
- Creativity in Education - an Introduction
new embedded content added to the cloud The Case for Creativity in Education by Derek Jones on 2 July 2011
- "Superb link, Barry - like it a lot.
I also totally agree with what you say about writing to think -...
added to iCreaNet - Creativity Research by Derek Jones on 10 April 2011
- "Thanks to the original poster for this...
added to iCreaNet - Creativity Research by Barry Sponder on 9 April 2011
- "Mostly @ Derek
Thank you for sharing your thoughts, and I like your input. I completely agree that...
added to iCreaNet - Creativity Research by Asger Harlung on 7 April 2011