Cloudworks is no longer accepting new user registrations, and will be closing down on 24th June 2019. We hope to make a read-only archive of the site available soon after.
Curriculum Design Fest London South Bank University May 2010
12 May 2010
London South Bank University, K2 Building - Room V211
OULDI-LSBU Learning Design Fest May 2010
Cloudscape created by:
10 May 2010
Recently LSBU made the decision to move to a 20-credit module framework. The aim of this workshop is to provide course teams with an opportunity to design their new modules using a series of empirically tested learning design tools from a range of projects including the Open University Learning Design Initiative (OULDI) of which the LSBU is a partner.
The structure of the workshop takes its lead from the 4 strands:
- Use of Technology
- Inclusive curriculum
Each of these strands will act as a 'lens' through which to examine new modules.
We hope that this Cloudscape will continue to evolve after the workshop and will be of interest to both those in and outside of the university. Please feel free to add to it!
Clouds in this Cloudscape
- Activity: 20 minutes: Course Map (5 comments)
- Activity: Lens 1: Assessment
- Activity: Lens 2: Employability
- Activity: Lens 3: Use of technology (1 comment)
- Activity: Lens 4: Inclusive curriculum
- General discussion and feedback about the workshop
- LSBU LD Festival: Curriculum Coalition (6 comments)
- Planning for the Curriculum Design Fest (1 comment)
- Presentation: Introduction to a learning design approach (1 comment)
- Resource: Cloudworks leaflet (3 comments)
- Resource: Handbook: Writing and using good learning outcomes (David Baume) (1 comment)
- Resource: Learn About Learning Design Guide (3 comments)
- Resource: Seven top tips for designs (12 comments)
- "Baume, D. (2009) Writing and using good learning outcomes,
Leeds Met Press, ISBN 978-0-9560099-5-1......"
on the cloud Resource: Handbook: Writing and using good learning outcomes (David Baume) by Rebecca Galley on 30 July 2013
- "Many thanks Rebecca...
added to Resource: Cloudworks leaflet by Janet Harvell on 2 May 2013
- "Hi Janet, you click on the Slideshare icon and once in Slideshare you click on 'Save' (save this...
added to Resource: Cloudworks leaflet by Rebecca Galley on 15 April 2013
- "How does this open as a pdf document that i can print off?...
added to Resource: Cloudworks leaflet by Janet Harvell on 13 April 2013
- "I used this to test a couple of courses at both HE and lower levels and found it useful to see...
added to Activity: 20 minutes: Course Map by Sancha de Burca on 18 January 2013
- "I could not find out how to use the blank forms.
So I made my own....then it took me perhaps...
added to Activity: 20 minutes: Course Map by Susan Hillyard on 10 January 2013
- "what I found interesting about this activity was seeing the focus of different faculty's courses....
added to Activity: 20 minutes: Course Map by Isabella Brown on 11 June 2011
- Resource: Handbook: Writing and using good learning outcomes (David Baume)
cloud added to the cloudscape Curriculum Design Fest London South Bank University May 2010 by Rebecca Galley on 27 September 2010
- "some quick tips and quick view practical examples on using the process mapping tools would be...
added to Presentation: Introduction to a learning design approach by Nicola Langton on 5 July 2010