Cloudworks is no longer accepting new user registrations, and will be closing down on 24th June 2019. We hope to make a read-only archive of the site available soon after.
Enhancement Academy, Progress Meeting 17th-18th May, Northumbria University
16 May 2010 - 17 May 2010
Cloudscape created by:
11 May 2010
Aims of the Meeting
- Share and celebrate successes.
- Reflect on progress, affordances and constraints.
- Plan, and maintain impetus for, the future.
- Feedback to the Academy
- Evaluation plans underway
- Case study generation gets underway
- First pass digital stories produced (can be integrated into case studies?)
- First pass impact assessment data gathered at live event.
- First pass sustainability plans.
13.50-14.30 Team Updates (see activity briefing 1)
14.30 -15.30 Keynote: (title and abstract pending)
Professor Gráinne Conole, Institute of Educational Technology, Open University (http://iet-staff.open.ac.uk/g.c.conole/biography.cfm)
15.30-16.00 Tea & networking
16.00-18.00 Evaluation planning & feedback activity (see activity briefing 2)
19.30 Dinner at Premier Inn Hotel
9.00 -10.30 Sharing Success (see activity briefing 3)
10.30-11.00 Tea & networking
11.00 -12.30 Impact Assessment Activity session (see activity briefing 4)
12.30 -13.30 Lunch
13.30-14.45 Sustainability (see activity briefing 5)
14.45 – 15.15 Reporting & Plenary (see activity briefing 6)
Clouds in this Cloudscape
- Keynote: Conole - A design-based approach: towards Education 2.0
cloud added to the cloudscape Enhancement Academy, Progress Meeting 17th-18th May, Northumbria University by Gráinne Conole on 17 May 2010