Sharing learning designs
Attach learning design Clouds to this Cloudscape.
Cloudscape created by:
11 June 2010
If you have a learning design you would like to share and discuss with others please set up a Cloud and then attach it to this Cloudscape.
In your Cloud include (where appropriate):
- Details on the context of the design (f2f or online/ age of learners/ level/ subject or discipline).
- Suggestions about where else it could be used.
- Links to supporting resources, websites, documents etc used in the session.
- Relevant academic references either to papers/case studies on the use of the design sequence or related work.
- What you think works well and what would you like to develop further.
- A statement about what sort of feedback or discussion you hope might happen around the design.
- "I found it valuable the wiki activity related to learning theories'' entries, but what could...
added to Destructive Testers Wanted by maria lora on 7 July 2017
- "I am currently a student (and lecturer) and learning about blended and online education....
added to Destructive Testers Wanted by Larson Reever on 2 May 2017
- "Did you find this guide useful? Please give us some feedback on this guide....
added to How to...sharing a CompendiumLD Learning Design on Cloudworks by Rebecca Galley on 18 May 2010