Workshop: Brunel University: Freedoms offered by SR2: Tools for change
13 July 2010
Cavendish Room, Brunel University
In collaboration with the Open University as part of the JISC sponsored OULDI project of which Brunel is a partner
Cloudscape created by:
21 June 2010
This face to face workshop is open to Brunel staff only but the online discussion is open to all, and we would value your contributions.
The aim of this workshop is to provide course teams with an opportunity to review the design of their programmes, in the light of new freedoms within SR2*. The workshop will use a series of learning design tools and will focus on a holistic approach to level design.
The structure of the workshop takes its lead from the following strands:
- Programmes and Level learning outcomes
- Rethinking Level-based learning opportunities
- Formative and summative assessment
- Use of technology to enhance learning
* New regulations pertaining to undergraduate programmes from September 2009
Clouds in this Cloudscape
- 1Agenda: Workshop: Freedoms offered by SR2: Tools for change
- Activity: 20 minutes: Course Map (5 comments)
- Activity: 20mins: Affordances: Tools in use (3 comments)
- Activity: 30 mins: Peer evaluation (1 comment)
- Activity: 45 minutes: Formative and summative assessment
- Activity: 45 minutes: Use of technology to enhance learning (4 comments)
- Activity: 60 minutes: Redesigning a Level (1 comment)
- Activity: Activity Planner (7 comments)
- IBLC 10 - Session - Martin Oliver's Keynote (21 comments)
- Poster: 5 design views (1 comment)
- Presentation: Introduction to a learning design approach (1 comment)
- Resource: An introduction to cloudworks
- Resource: Doing more with CompendiumLD
- Resource: Getting Started With CompendiumLD
- Resource: Pedagogy (including assessment) (5 comments)
- Resource: Seven top tips for designs (12 comments)
- Sharing pictures, videos, documents and ideas on Cloudworks. (3 comments)
- Stall: Library, media services and accessibility (7 comments)
- Team: BioSciences (1 comment)
- Team: Business
- Team: Civil Engineering
- Team: Drama (1 comment)
- Team: Education (1 comment)
- Team: Mathematical Sciences (2 comments)
- Team: Physiotherapy (1 comment)
- "I used this to test a couple of courses at both HE and lower levels and found it useful to see...
added to Activity: 20 minutes: Course Map by Sancha de Burca on 18 January 2013
- "I could not find out how to use the blank forms.
So I made my own....then it took me perhaps...
added to Activity: 20 minutes: Course Map by Susan Hillyard on 10 January 2013
- "what I found interesting about this activity was seeing the focus of different faculty's courses....
added to Activity: 20 minutes: Course Map by Isabella Brown on 11 June 2011
- "I don't think we did this activity in this format for the June 2011 workshop?...
added to Activity: 20mins: Affordances: Tools in use by Isabella Brown on 11 June 2011
Good point Sandrine. Please take a look at the Demoing embeds Cloud, for a number of...
added to Sharing pictures, videos, documents and ideas on Cloudworks. by Nick Freear on 22 April 2011
I think embedding sounds great, but for newcomers (like me), it would be nice to have a link...
added to Sharing pictures, videos, documents and ideas on Cloudworks. by Sandrine Aguerre on 8 April 2011
- Hi Team BioSciences!
Though I say it myself, I think that [y]our Chunky Programme Level Outcome was......"
on Team: BioSciences by Ruth Brown on 23 July 2010
- "It's good to see all the course visualisations on one page like this. I think the Pedagogy Profiler...
added to Poster: 5 design views by Santanu Vasant on 23 July 2010
- Visualisation Map of Course
new embedded content added to the cloud Team: Drama by Santanu Vasant on 23 July 2010