Cloudworks is no longer accepting new user registrations, and will be closing down on 24th June 2019. We hope to make a read-only archive of the site available soon after.
21 June 2010
Research contributions, ideas and proposals to improve mapping of collaborative learning
Cloudscape created by:
22 June 2010
How to further research in learner and tutor behaviour in collaborative learning in online and blended learning education environments.
Also, how to optimise efficiency in collaborative learning by learning design, including how to device acitivities and tasks.
Clouds in this Cloudscape
- A case study of Second Life for collaborative learning (8 comments)
- Enabling collaborative student learning in a Free (Cyber) world (1 comment)
- Interactivity and collaboration
- Learning to collaborate – collaborating to learn
- Massively Open Online Courses – the Death of Universities? (24 comments)
- OLDS-MOOC Course Map representation (12 comments)
- Scenario: collaborative learning and network protocols (2 comments)
- Session: Context and Collaborative Learning Design (4 comments)
- Spotlight topic 1: Shifting from resources to practice (17 comments)
- Tangibles, tabletops or mobiles: which is best for collaborative learning? (4 comments)
- Using LAMS for collaborative learning
- Using wiki in the Primary School