OER Impact in learning and teaching : Does it make a difference?
23 March 2011
Open University - Milton Keynes
Does it make a difference? (23rd March) : Information about the event, pre-event discussions and post-event discussions
Cloudscape created by:
10 February 2011
This event is of interest to practitioners and researchers in HE who are working with or curious about the potential and effect of OER. All of the speakers are speaking from their experience from UK OER programmes funded by JISC and/or SCORE projects.
The Event is to take place on the SCORE premises, beginning in Room 8
Registration to the event are closed.
To access the recordings and presentations of the day, please visit the "goody bag event"cloud : http://cloudworks.ac.uk/cloud/view/5381
Clouds in this Cloudscape
- Abstract : LORO, an OER repository for language teachers: Does it make a difference? (3 comments)
- Abstract : OER Use : who, what, where, how and most of all WHY?
- Abstract : The Humbox: a new concept of openness in OERs UK
- Abstract : The Impact on Learning of iTunes U Open Educational Resources (2 comments)
- Abstract : The TOETOE project (1 comment)
- Event Goody bag : slides and recordings.
- OER : Does it make a difference? - information about the event (23rd March)
- Pre-event discussion - Helen Beetham – JISC consultant : 'Understanding the role of OERs in open educational practices' (8 comments)
- Pre-event discussion : David White and Melissa Highton - TALL, University of Oxford : (5 comments)
- Pre-event discussion : what is said about OER impact in other events? (1 comment)
- You're attending - or wish you could? Come and tell us who you are! (22 comments)