Cloudworks is no longer accepting new user registrations, and will be closing down on 24th June 2019. We hope to make a read-only archive of the site available soon after.
Out There and In Here
Clouds related to the Out There and In Here project, based in IET at the Open University
Cloudscape created by:
16 February 2011
The ‘Out There and In Here’ project explores the possibilities for new technologies to support distributed, synchronous collaborations between students in the field, and others based in a stationary location. For this project, geology fieldwork in a higher education context provides the test domain for design and evaluation of a prototype system, from which wider issues with developing interdependent learning experiences across mobile and static contexts can be identified and analysed.
Clouds in this Cloudscape
- Feedback (4 comments)
- Learn About Fair 2011 - Communications & Collaboration
- Learn About Fair 2011 - Mobile Learning
- Mobile Learning Winter Festival 2011
- Mobile Learning, augmenting your context or missing what's going on in the real world? (3 comments)
- Out There and In Here blog
- Out There and In Here: Connected to place, task and others through innovative technologies (1 comment)
- Take part in an interactive demonstration of Out There and In Here at the Learn About fair
- "Demouy, Valérie and Kukulska-Hulme, Agnes (2010). On the spot: using mobile devices for listening......"
on the cloud Learn About Fair 2011 - Mobile Learning by Valérie Demouy on 25 March 2011
- "Thomas, Rhodri (2010). Open Mobile: institutional responses to mobile learner support. In:......"
on the cloud Learn About Fair 2011 - Mobile Learning by Rhodri Thomas on 21 March 2011
- "Gaved, Mark; Collins, Trevor; Bartlett, Jessica; Davies, Sarah-Jane; Valentine, Chris; McCann,......"
on the cloud Out There and In Here: Connected to place, task and others through innovative technologies by Rebecca Ferguson on 25 May 2010