Out There and In Here
Clouds related to the Out There and In Here project, based in IET at the Open University
Cloudscape created by:
16 February 2011
The ‘Out There and In Here’ project explores the possibilities for new technologies to support distributed, synchronous collaborations between students in the field, and others based in a stationary location. For this project, geology fieldwork in a higher education context provides the test domain for design and evaluation of a prototype system, from which wider issues with developing interdependent learning experiences across mobile and static contexts can be identified and analysed.
Clouds in this Cloudscape
- Feedback (4 comments)
- Learn About Fair 2011 - Communications & Collaboration
- Learn About Fair 2011 - Mobile Learning
- Mobile Learning Winter Festival 2011
- Mobile Learning, augmenting your context or missing what's going on in the real world? (3 comments)
- Out There and In Here blog
- Out There and In Here: Connected to place, task and others through innovative technologies (1 comment)
- Take part in an interactive demonstration of Out There and In Here at the Learn About fair
- "Demouy, Valérie and Kukulska-Hulme, Agnes (2010). On the spot: using mobile devices for listening......"
on the cloud Learn About Fair 2011 - Mobile Learning by Valérie Demouy on 25 March 2011
- "Thomas, Rhodri (2010). Open Mobile: institutional responses to mobile learner support. In:......"
on the cloud Learn About Fair 2011 - Mobile Learning by Rhodri Thomas on 21 March 2011
- "Gaved, Mark; Collins, Trevor; Bartlett, Jessica; Davies, Sarah-Jane; Valentine, Chris; McCann,......"
on the cloud Out There and In Here: Connected to place, task and others through innovative technologies by Rebecca Ferguson on 25 May 2010