elearning web watch
News, ideas and opinions from around the web
Cloudscape created by:
4 March 2011
A pinboard of links relating to design, technology, industry developments and product news, teaching, learning and pedagogy.
Clouds in this Cloudscape
- Apps for education
- Apps: Anatomy app for medical students on the move (2 comments)
- Apps: Pearson science apps
- Are training courses dead?
- Cambridge Ideas
- Careers and skills and elearning
- Comments and conversations: fostering better conversations in comments sections
- Digital humanities: teaching and research
- Five trends in learning delivery in 2011
- GoAnimate 4 Schools
- Healthcare and social media: lower costs and better outcomes?
- How the web works
- How to use educational technology quickly (Under Ten Minutes)
- Khan Academy: educational videos
- Learning and texting
- Learning tools directory 2011
- Picture dictionary
- Quality in elearning (1 comment)
- Should Educators Be Using Twitter? (18 comments)
- SmartHistory: art history web-book
- Snipl.ly - select, highlight annotate and share sections of web pages (1 comment)
- Social media strategies (9 comments)
- Tate online art courses
- Teach yourself to teach with technology
- Technology and teachers
- The Rapid eLearning Blog
- Top five elearning skills for 2011
- Using the iPad in the classroom
- VLEs are still relevant
- Wondersay: animated text in the classroom (1 comment)
- Xbox Kinect used in medical diagnoses
- "check this site
xvideoservicethief youtube plugin
added to Apps: Anatomy app for medical students on the move by gaming hera on 15 September 2017
- "It's really a very resourceful app for medical students. I've recently installed Anatomy app from...
added to Apps: Anatomy app for medical students on the move by Jack Flynn on 3 August 2017
- "I like your thoughts on the best way to utilize tweeter. I always connected with dissertation...
added to Should Educators Be Using Twitter? by Arian Talbert on 1 August 2017
- "I would say yes, why not. According to the latest study from book report writing service social...
added to Should Educators Be Using Twitter? by Z W on 10 March 2016
- "Twitter i good plateform to share views and...
added to Should Educators Be Using Twitter? by Renu Chaudhary on 7 January 2016
- "I use Twitter to stay connected with educational trends, technologies, leadership strategies,...
added to Should Educators Be Using Twitter? by Michael Martin on 16 June 2015
- "I use Twitter to gather and share ideas, find it professionally invaluable. In learning and...
added to Should Educators Be Using Twitter? by Donald Maclean on 20 February 2015