Sixth International Blended Learning Conference
15 June 2011 - 16 June 2011
Fielder Centre, University of Hertfordshire
A HEA-JISC-University of Hertfordshire event
Cloudscape created by:
14 March 2011
"From Innovation to Institutional Enhancement:
Operating in Challenging Times"
Date: Wednesday 15th and Thursday 16th June 2011
Venue: The Fielder Centre, University of Hertfordshire, Hatfield, Herts., UK.
Conference Theme and Format
The conference will once again have an international flavour with contributions from colleagues at the University of Calgary and the University of Queensland. It will also provide a unique opportunity to hear from a wide variety of work associated with the JISC Curriculum Design and Delivery projects, moving beyond the initial outcomes to the stories of embedding innovation.
The two days of the conference will see a mixture of presentations, discussion sessions and workshops with a Gala Dinner on the evening of the 15th June.
Clouds in this Cloudscape
- IBLC11-Abstract-Adult students as agents of change – Case Open University studies
- IBLC11-Abstract-Bridging the Gap between School and University: 'Get Ready for Languages'.
- IBLC11-Abstract-Changing needs, changing directions: ‘Blending’ blended learning with a dual mode cohort
- IBLC11-Abstract-Chauffeured Learning through Assessment Design: A Conceptual Framework
- IBLC11-Abstract-Designing the Curriculum: From innovation to enhancement (1 comment)
- IBLC11-Abstract-Developing web accessible laboratories for systems engineering students
- IBLC11-Abstract-E-learning design and implementation; the student perspective.
- IBLC11-Abstract-Embedding blended learning into mainstream higher education: dilemmas and developments
- IBLC11-Abstract-Empowering, supporting and motivating the learner by developing an interactive, academically structured, problem-based blended learning approach to l
- IBLC11-Abstract-Enhancing Learning through Technology Student Vidcasts to Enhance Student Learning and Employability: A Case Study
- IBLC11-Abstract-Enhancing the Blended Learning Experience through Flexibility
- IBLC11-Abstract-Enhancing the Wellbeing of the University (and employability, and professional development, and portfolios, and...).
- IBLC11-Abstract-Exploring the relative value of Clickers compared to alternative approaches to quizzes. (2 comments)
- IBLC11-Abstract-Finding the right mix? Teaching European studies through blended learning
- IBLC11-Abstract-From Innovation to Institutional Enhancement: Operating in Challenging Times - Glamorgan’s Web 2.0 Story
- IBLC11-Abstract-HELP ME - Mobile Enhanced Higher Education Launch Pad
- IBLC11-Abstract-idemand Feedback: Investigation of Feedback behaviour and preferences with efficient solutions for improving Student Satisfaction
- IBLC11-Abstract-INTEGRATE: INTerlinking and Embedding GRaduate ATtributes at Edinburgh Project Report
- IBLC11-Abstract-It’s a DODL: Developing Online Distance Learning Open Educational Resources (OER) to Support 21st Century Curriculum Design
- IBLC11-Abstract-Learning from the Students: It's Time to Move On!
- IBLC11-Abstract-Making Assessment Count (MAC) – Maximising the Benefits through a Consortium Approach
- IBLC11-Abstract-Pulling the Physical and Virtual Environment into the Blend
- IBLC11-Abstract-Research study on video and audio podcasting on a large under graduate final year module
- IBLC11-Abstract-SCRUM-based learning and teaching: an evaluation study on collaborative and immersive learning
- IBLC11-Abstract-Starting & Sharing: Wiki Glossaries in the curriculum (2 comments)
- IBLC11-Abstract-Students as Change Agents: Using Consumer Technologies to Build Effective Learning Communities in an Internationalised Context
- IBLC11-Abstract-Supporting development of blended learning across an institution.
- IBLC11-Abstract-Sustaining and embedding innovations to achieve institutional enhancement in learning and teaching. (2 comments)
- IBLC11-Abstract-The challenges of student engagement on GDL blended learning
- IBLC11-Abstract-The role of Critical Friends in supporting institutions in moving from innovation to institutional enhancement.
- IBLC11-Abstract-The Use of Podcasts for Teaching Finance to Business Studies Students at the University of Ulster, Belfast, Northern Ireland
- IBLC11-Abstract-There is an urgent need to help students through the transition period from school or college into Higher Education and we have only just begun to un
- IBLC11-Abstract-Towards Enhanced Feedback Practices in a Virtual Environment: a case study.
- IBLC11-Abstract-Transforming Curriculum Delivery through Technology
- IBLC11-Abstract-Unlocking the Hidden Curriculum: Using Augmented Reality as an Engaging and Immersive Learning Resource
- IBLC11-Abstract-Using Asynchronous Video to Promote Learner Engagement through the Enhancement of Assessment and Feedback
- IBLC11-Abstract-Using the JISC Steps towards effective technology-enhanced assessment and feedback to support institutional enhancement of assessment and feedback
- IBLC11-Abstract-Using the Staff Knowledge Management Toolkit to Enhance Learning Supporting you in developing the curriculum
- IBLC11-Abstract-Wiki supporting blended learning practices in university teaching
- IBLC11-Abstract-Workshop: Can playing poker game lead to institutional enhancements? (2 comments)
- IBLC11-Abstracts-Engaging Creative Arts students using blogs and online communities
- IBLC11-General-Using Cloudworks at IBLC11
- IBLC11-Keynote-Building university learners’ and teachers’ capacity to meet the challenges of blended learning in a transitioning society.
- IBLC11-Keynote-From Challenge to change: how technology can transform curriculum delivery’
- IBLC11-Keynote-Supporting the teacher as blended learning innovator
- IBLC11-Keynote-Thinking Beyond the LMS: Considering the Possibilities
- International Blended Learning Conference 2011 (3 comments)