Bringing together policy-makers, researchers, academics, teachers, trainers, human resource managers and technologists ePIC 2012 will enable in-depth and broad exploration and interaction - and result in real outcomes. Past events have resulted in the creation of national and international networks, contribution to policies, contribution to standardisation bodies, establishment of partnerships with other communities in the field of digital identity and human resource standards, transnational projects and numerous publications.
For the third year, the international ePortfolio & Identity conference will have ePortfolios in healthcare as a major theme. 20 abstracts and the 5 best papers of this track will be published in the International Journal of Clinical Skills (IJOCS).
Important dates for the call for contributions:
- 5 March 2012 - Deadline for the submission of abstracts
- 26 March 2012 - Notification of acceptance of abstracts
- 7 May 2012 - Deadline for the submission of long/short papers
- 9-10-11 July 2012 - Conference
- 15 September 2012 - Publication of the conference proceedings
Clouds in this Cloudscape
No clouds yet