Cloudworks is no longer accepting new user registrations, and will be closing down on 24th June 2019. We hope to make a read-only archive of the site available soon after.
EEE-Learn3-Sofocles 2011: WS on national TEL R&D projects
14 November 2011 - 16 November 2011
GSIC/EMIC group, School of Telecommunications Engineering, University of Valladolid, Paseo Belén 15, Valladolid, Spain
EEE-Learn3-Sofocles 2011: Research workshop on three national TEL spanish R&D projects, Nov. 14-16, 2011, Valladolid, Spain
Cloudscape created by:
28 October 2011
The workshop aims to bring together researchers from three national Spanish projects on Technology Enhanced Learning in which the organizers are involved, as well as invited researchers from abroad. The first two projects will end by December 2011, while the third one that involves all three organizing groups will start in January 2012
Therefore, the concrete objective of the workshop is to share and discuss the experiences and results of the two projects that about to finish (Sofocles and Learn3), and mainly analyze the research questions and open issues that will be dealt within the frame of the upcoming project (EEE).
The information on Logistics of the workshop includes data about place, building and room, lunches and dinners, etc.
On the other hand the Participants at the workshop come from different institutions and should create an account at Cloudworks and sign up as attendees and followers
The different slots of the agenda correspond to themes. The general guidelines are:
- The main emphasis is on critical discussion, not on presentations through Powerpoint
- Each session should produce an output in terms of actions, main issues, etc., in form of notes, post-its, conceptual maps, etc.
- The external-invited participants should consider themselves as “critical friends” of the projects analyzed in the workshop, and especially the forthcoming EEE project
The agenda corresponding to the three days of the workshop can be found in the following clouds
Clouds in this Cloudscape
- (Wednesday, November 16, 2011) Hands-on session with Sofocles tools
- Day 1, Monday Nov. 14
- Day 2: Tuesday, Nov. 15
- Day 3: Wednesday, Nov. 16
- Logistics of the workshop
- Participants (1 comment)
- QuesTInSitu system and experiments: from test to routes for assessment in situ activities
- Short Presentation: Discovering the Campus Together - 2 CSCBL scripts
- Workshop Final Reflections