Universities' Engagement in and with Society. The ULLL contribution
8 May 2012 - 10 May 2012
University of Graz, Austria
Which contribution is making University Lifelong Learning to societal development? How is it interlinking sectors and actors?
Cloudscape created by:
25 April 2012
The EUCEN Graz conference is looking forward to explore these questions through four different topics:
- Innovation in regional business and industry, NGOs and the public sector - Chair: Hanna-Riikka Myllymäki, Aalto University (FI)
- Community-based education and learning as part of ULLL - Chair: Alison Hughes, University of Liverpool (UK)
- An ageing Europe and the role of ULLL - Chair: Bernhard Schmidt-Hertha, University of Tübingen (DE)
- Supporting the individual learner in ULLL - Chair: Lucia Hrebeňárová, University of Zilina (SK)
The programme includes the following keynote speakers and presenters:
Alex WITHNALL, University of Warwick | Lyn TETT, University of Huddersfield | Maria Helena NAZARE, President of EUA | Xavier VERBOVEN, European Economic and Social Committee | Maria Kristin GYLFADOTTIR, EC - DG Education and Culture | Josephine FINN, National University of Ireland, Maynooth | Beate HOERR, University of Mainz
The University-Business Panel on Thursday will be Chaired by Michel Feutrie and counts with the intervention of:
Hanna KALANNE, GloCell Ltd | Dietmar KAHLE, Eppendorf AG | Ulrich WACKER, University of Konstanz | Hanna-Riikka MYLLYMAKI, Aalto University
What else includes the programme? Learn more about the ULLL model in Austria attending the Wednesday afternoon session "University Lifelong Learning in Austria: Overview and Case Studies" organised by the Austrian National Network AUCEN.
Link to the full Programme: http://www.uni-graz.at/weitabww/weitabww-programm.htm
The price for EUCEN members is 440EUR
The price for non-EUCEN members is 480EUR
The registration fee includes:
• Conference Programme (all sessions, i.e. keynotes, workshops, panels) • Conference Pack • Welcome refreshments and finger food on Wed evening 9 May 2012 • Buffet Lunch on Thu 10 May 2012 and Fri 11 May 2012 • Conference Dinner on Thu 10 May 2012 • Coffee breaks throughout the Conference • Optional tours on Wed 9 May 2012 and Fri 11 May 2012.
Clouds in this Cloudscape
No clouds yet