Welcome to the OLDS MOOC "Learning Design for a 21st Century Curriculum"!
This activitity is part of Week 1: initiate.
We will be using cloudworks as our individual, group, and shared workspace. If you prefer to use a different platform - that's fine. But please share your work with us here.
In order to participate in the MOOC, you will need:
- A personal portfolio, where you will present all your work througout the MOOC.
- A learning journal, where you will keep a record of your journey.
- A group space for your learning design project (we'll get to that later)
The instructions below will help you set up your personal workspace, and get to know some of your co-participants. The getting started cloud has a step-by-step pictorial that will walk you through the process.
If you're tweeting about this week's activity, use the oldsmooc-w1 hashtag and your tweet will appear on the sidebar.
Please use the feedback cloud to share any insights, comments or questions about this activity.
This work by the The Institute of Educational Technology (IET) at theOpen University is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
- "Week 7: 26th February, 2013
From the reading and activities from this week I identified...
added to Julie's Learning Journal ... in the right place, just maybe! by Julie Pisano on 26 February 2013
- "I have been very busy at work, so Week 6 of the MOOC was really browsing for me. I scanned OER...
added to Marie's OLDS Learning journal by Marie Arndt on 26 February 2013
- "This isn't mine, but it was a great contribution, so I added it to my cloud:
From Thomas Reeves...
added to AK's OLDS MOOC Cloud [Daily Happenings + Chronicling] by Apostolos Koutropoulos on 23 February 2013
- "Hi George,
I'm clicking through, following a verification link.
As a Cloudworks user who uses the...
added to George's OLDS MOOC Learning Journal by Rebecca Ferguson on 21 February 2013
- "Week 6: 19th February, 2013
Mmmm … have discovered quite a lot about OER’s...
added to Julie's Learning Journal ... in the right place, just maybe! by Julie Pisano on 20 February 2013
- "Hi Helen,
Thanks for sharing this very useful list of criteria to support a quick vetting of an OER...
added to OLDSMOOC Learning Journal (Helen Whitehead) by Joanna Wild on 19 February 2013
- "For the 'seek and deploy' activity, I went to SCORE (Support Centre for Open Resources in...
added to Please comment on my narratives - here in 'Jeff Waistell's Learning Journal' by Jeff Waistell on 15 February 2013
- "Week 5: 13th February, 2013
This week I’ve developed several examples of...
added to Julie's Learning Journal ... in the right place, just maybe! by Julie Pisano on 13 February 2013
- "I have done weeks 2 and 3 in quick succession, and I have been taking the short route in many ways....
added to Marie's OLDS Learning journal by Marie Arndt on 12 February 2013
- "Participation in week 4's convergence session.
Though I arrived a bit late to the session, (due to...
added to Cris Neto's Learning Journal by Cristina Neto on 8 February 2013