Apply phase 1 of the Ecology of Resource Design Framework to your project to help you identify:
- help (resources) that may be available to learners & your design.
- constraints (filters) on participants' interactions with resources.
- people and technology that may be able to guide learners and provide and remove help in ways that encouraging learning (More Able Partners MAPs).
- Look at the Ecology of Resources introduction cloud
- Look at How to develop an Ecology of Resources model phase 1 and look through some more examples.
- Use the eor phase 1 templates to consider potentially available resources in your project and create an initial EoR learner context model for your design challenge.
- Create a cloud called "[yourname]: eor phase 1" to display your EoR learner context models and related analysis you want to share (example). Add that cloud to this cloudscape and to your portfolio.
- Look out for other participants' clouds and provide feedback. Request feedback on your cloud.
- Re-read your initial scenario and consider revising it to make use of sources of help and acknowledge filters you have identified. What insights, if any, have you gained through phase 1 of the EoR framework? Add your thoughts to your cloud (or portfolio).
If you're tweeting about this week's activity, use the oldsmooc-w2 hashtag and your tweet will appear on the sidebar.
You can leave feedback on any activity in the discussion around the corresponding cloud and/or using the feedback form.
Help: Probably the best place to ask for help with any of the activities is on the oldsmooc discussion forum, use the week and activity number for topic.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Clouds in this Cloudscape
- Show all
- Participants' EOR phase 1 models
- [AK] EoR Phase 1 (3 comments)
- [Catherine] : EoR phase 1
- 1 EOR - Online Graphic Design (below HE level) (1 comment)
- 1 EOR: How to develop an Ecology of Resources model (2 comments)
- 1 EOR: Templates - Ecology of Resources, Phase 1
- EOR: Example uses of the Ecology of Resources Design Framework
- Introduction to the Ecology of Resources (1 comment)
- joshuau: eor phase 1 (2 comments)
- Marie Arndt: EoR Phase 1
- MOOC_workshop: eor phase 1