You can complete the OLDS MOOC on your own, but we believe your experience will be much more fruitful if you have some friends for the journey. We strongly encouge you to form a study circle.This could be based on:
- Your project team, and 2-3 other teams with similar projects.
- A group of participants in your institution
- Participants you identify as having similar interests or living nearby.
You can use services such as http://www.meetup.com/ to set up your local study circle.
Set up a "shared space" for your study circle. Use a cloudscape, a facebook group, a google group, a wiki or blog, or any other social technology you are comfortable with.
Create a cloud for your study circle - noting its themes or charactaristics (if any), and linking to its shared space. Add that cloud to this cloudscape.
Please use the feedback cloud to share any insights, comments or questions about this activity.
This work by the The Institute of Educational Technology (IET) at theOpen University is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Clouds in this Cloudscape
- ++ Australian ++ STUDY GROUP - anyone interested? (11 comments)
- A dream project -support staff in using learning technologies by peer support and collaborative learning (12 comments)
- Art's Digital Literacy Team Cloud (16 comments)
- ARTiFactor: My Dream: a Digital Literacy MOOC (30 comments)
- Auld Reekie Learners (11 comments)
- Dawn's OLDS MOOC learning journal
- Design Science (10 comments)
- Digilit study circle (16 comments)
- FE and Skills Online Learning Design; (9 comments)
- Feedback: OLDS MOOC (3 comments)
- George's OLDS MOOC Learning Journal (5 comments)
- How to use social learning media to draw diverse stakeholders into a MOOC on sustainability?
- Keylor: My dream: Learning design project proposal: Collaborative Reading (3 comments)
- Keylor: Scenario: Collaborative Reading (1 comment)
- Learning Design Offline vs Online - Best Practice (2 comments)
- Marie Arndt: My dream Learning design project proposal (21 comments)
- Mark Johnstone: My Dream: Competency-based assessment in second language learning and teaching (23 comments)
- Multilevel Marketing techniques for scaling MOOCs
- Non-higher education/community learning (4 comments)
- OLDS MOOC in the Big Smoke (5 comments)
- OLDS MOOC Study Group: Literature, Technology and Collaborative Writing (2 comments)
- OLDS-MOOC study circle: From Unit 0 to publication (3 comments)
- Open study circle (19 comments)
- Saide Story Development Overview (5 comments)
- Schools Study Group & Webinar Study Group
- Study Group (1 comment)
- Wellie team (Lower Hutt and regions!)
- "Van Aken, J.E. (2004). "Management research based on the paradigm of the design sciences: The quest......"
on the cloud Design Science by Will Pollard on 12 February 2013
- "Ing, D. (2011). Closing Keynote - Incoming Presidents Address: Service Systems, Natural Systems:......"
on the cloud Design Science by Linda Shelton on 16 January 2013
- "Burgoyne J., Turnbull James K., Towards Best or Better Practice in Corporate Leadership......"
on the cloud Design Science by Will Pollard on 30 October 2012