Cloudworks is no longer accepting new user registrations, and will be closing down on 24th June 2019. We hope to make a read-only archive of the site available soon after.
Form a team of 3-5 participants, that will work together throughout the MOOC on a learning design project. This could be an organic team you work with regularly, and a concrete project you are already committed to, or it could be a team you form for the MOOC with people you met at the MOOC. Here are a few tips that may help you find a team:
- Check the existing projects listed below. If you find something interesting, ask the existing team members to join.
- Scan the dreambazaar proposals and find participants with similar interests.
- Start / join a thread on the open discussion group.
- Create a cloudscape for your team. If you need any help - try the getting started cloud. Use the "permissions" link on the right-hand navigation to add all team members as "admins" for your cloud.
- Create an overview cloud in that cloudscape, which presents the team members, the core motivations for the project, the context in which it is situated, and the challenge within that context it aims to address. Add that cloud to this cloudscape.
- Visit other team's overview pages and comment on them. Specifically, ask them for any clarifications you may find neccesary in the descriptions of their context and challenge.
Please use the feedback cloud to share any insights, comments or questions about this activity.
This work by the The Institute of Educational Technology (IET) at theOpen University is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Clouds in this Cloudscape
- [Marcos Tenório] My dream: Social media used for e-Learning (14 comments)
- A Collaborative 'Gamified Simulation' Environment in Wordpress - project overview (9 comments)
- A dream project -support staff in using learning technologies by peer support and collaborative learning (12 comments)
- Alan Clarke: Adult Education Workshop (13 comments)
- Art's Digital Literacy Team Cloud (16 comments)
- ARTiFactor: My Dream: a Digital Literacy MOOC (30 comments)
- Carolina Caldeira: My dream: Learning design project proposal (1 comment)
- David Jennings: My Dream: Designing for Agility: experiences that learners can reconfigure easily and cheaply (3 comments)
- Digital Literacy for Young Leaners: Overview (4 comments)
- Digital Literacy MOOC, all aspects but maybe focus on Arts and digital identities
- Feedback: team up! (6 comments)
- Fox, Anne: CoDe-FLITE: Concurrent Design Framework for eLearning in IT Entrepreneurship (8 comments)
- Heather Peters - Another Face in the Cloud - Learning Journal (OLDS-MOOC) (28 comments)
- ItanaGimenesOLDS-MOOCProjectOverview (20 comments)
- JISC RSC's-Rationale for FE and Skills Online Learning Design; (5 comments)
- Keylor: My dream: Learning design project proposal: Collaborative Reading (3 comments)
- Keylor: Scenario: Collaborative Reading (1 comment)
- Lefay's Dream MOOC - Onboarding in a corporate environment (1 comment)
- Luís Salema | My dream learning design project - All roads lead to Rome
- Marie Arndt: My dream Learning design project proposal (21 comments)
- Mark Johnstone: My Dream: Competency-based assessment in second language learning and teaching (23 comments)
- Metis workshops: project overview
- MOOC space - Luís Salema
- Multilevel Marketing techniques for scaling MOOCs
- Niall Watts: My Dream: Learning Design Project Proposal - Food 4 Thought (4 comments)
- Paige Cuffe: Design template/tools for Elluminate/Blackboard and similar environments. (8 comments)
- Project proposal - CPD for Digital and Information Literacies (1 comment)
- Project Team (2 comments)
- Shirley Williams:Will this help me learn? (28 comments)
- Stephen Bright Project Team Cloud - Online Course Design Basics (11 comments)
- Sue Watling My Dream Learning Design Project: DIY video/audio learning resources (16 comments)
- Sustainability Cloud (19 comments)
- Team Lost Overview - OLDSMOOC Week 1 (and 2!) (19 comments)
- Team up - Using OER to create curriculum for mobile era
- Tony Gleeson - My dream - simple motivator activities that engage everyone (14 comments)
- Will Pollard: Open Video Edit / Production (23 comments)
- Xin(Alice) Huang: My dream: OTC Sales Force Effectiveness (11 comments)
- Phonic Party Playlist
new embedded content added to the cloud Will Pollard: Open Video Edit / Production by Will Pollard on 18 February 2013
- new embedded content added to the cloud ARTiFactor: My Dream: a Digital Literacy MOOC by Art Oglesby on 13 February 2013
- Course Features Cards
new embedded content added to the cloud Will Pollard: Open Video Edit / Production by Will Pollard on 28 January 2013
- Borrowed from ARTiFactor: My Dream: a Digital Literacy MOOC
new embedded content added to the cloud Will Pollard: Open Video Edit / Production by Will Pollard on 23 January 2013
- Edit on YouTube, see discussion below
new embedded content added to the cloud Will Pollard: Open Video Edit / Production by Will Pollard on 22 January 2013
- Force field try one
new embedded content added to the cloud Will Pollard: Open Video Edit / Production by Will Pollard on 18 January 2013
- Why learn latin?
new embedded content added to the cloud Luís Salema | My dream learning design project - All roads lead to Rome by Luís Salema on 17 January 2013
- Creative Commons - Joanne Jacobs at Like Minds in Exeter
new embedded content added to the cloud Will Pollard: Open Video Edit / Production by Will Pollard on 16 January 2013
- David Kelley: How to build your creative confidence
new embedded content added to the cloud Heather Peters - Another Face in the Cloud - Learning Journal (OLDS-MOOC) by Heather Peters on 15 January 2013
- Lost in Space
new embedded content added to the cloud Mark Johnstone: My Dream: Competency-based assessment in second language learning and teaching by Mark Johnstone on 12 January 2013