Cloudworks is no longer accepting new user registrations, and will be closing down on 24th June 2019. We hope to make a read-only archive of the site available soon after.
OLDS-MOOC week 7: Evaluation experiences
21 February 2013 - 27 February 2013
Your evaluation experiences
Cloudscape created by:
12 February 2013
Post a cloud to this "evaluation experiences" cloudscape, sharing your experience of evaluating a learning design / educational project.
Week 7 activities http://www.olds.ac.uk/the-course/week-7-evaluate
Other Cloudscapes for Week 7:
Evaluation Targets http://cloudworks.ac.uk/cloudscape/view/2865
Evaluation Plans http://cloudworks.ac.uk/cloudscape/view/2868
Evaluation Results http://cloudworks.ac.uk/cloudscape/view/2866
This work by the The Institute of Educational Technology (IET) at the Open University and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Clouds in this Cloudscape
- A real life case study of an evaluation from the past (2 comments)
- A real life case study of an evaluation from the present (2 comments)
- Course feedback survey (1 comment)
- Crosby's evaluation experiences (4 comments)
- Evaluating learning design (Jane Nkosi) (6 comments)
- Evaluation experiences - Bob R-S
- Evaluation Experiences - corporate environment (2 comments)
- Evaluation Plan for Business Psychology (Crosby) (4 comments)
- Evaluation plan for OER module for teacher training
- Marie's evaluation experiences
- Online Language Instructor Evaluation (from Briar) (2 comments)
- Online Language Learner Feedback Survey (from Briar)
- Please share in the evaluation of my sustainability MOOC: Jeff Waistell (2 comments)
- Week7 Xin (Alice)'s evaluation experience (2 comments)
Thank you for those very insightful comments. I will definitely take your point into...
added to Evaluation Plan for Business Psychology (Crosby) by Tiffany Crosby on 3 March 2013
- "Tifany, Tom,
I find the plan interesting, though very long so probably the methods of evaluation...
added to Evaluation Plan for Business Psychology (Crosby) by Itana Gimenes on 3 March 2013
- "Hi Yishay,
As far as Kirkpatrick's levels, the majority of all courses created have L1 and L2...
added to Evaluation Experiences - corporate environment by Ann Davis on 2 March 2013
- "Kelly Edmonds,
There is certainly a time and place for using formal research methods but they...
added to Crosby's evaluation experiences by Tiffany Crosby on 1 March 2013
- "Thanks Tom for your comments. I am very glad that I am doing this MOOC course which helped me...
added to Week7 Xin (Alice)'s evaluation experience by Alice （Xin） Huang on 1 March 2013
- "Good point on conductng reviews informally and mentally investigating and collecting feedback....
added to Crosby's evaluation experiences by Kelly Edmonds on 28 February 2013
- "Tom, good story and one that shows evaluation is important verus relying on hearsay. However, it is...
added to A real life case study of an evaluation from the past by Kelly Edmonds on 28 February 2013
- "Xin (Alice), I am so pleased that you see the potential of a more carefully planned approach to...
added to Week7 Xin (Alice)'s evaluation experience by Tom Reeves on 28 February 2013
- "A very comprehensive suvey, thanks!
added to Course feedback survey by Alice （Xin） Huang on 26 February 2013
- Week7 Xin (Alice)'s evaluation experience
cloud added to the cloudscape OLDS-MOOC week 7: Evaluation experiences by Alice （Xin） Huang on 26 February 2013