Cloudworks is no longer accepting new user registrations, and will be closing down on 24th June 2019. We hope to make a read-only archive of the site available soon after.
Cloudscape created by:
26 June 2013
Meeting teachers' co-design needs by means of Integrated Learning Environments
The project METIS aims to contribute to the improvement of national in-service teacher training curricula (one of the EU Lisbon strategic goals) by offering high quality material for teachers' professional development on the use of modern learning techniques and tools that will focus on higher order skills and 21st century competencies. This will have a direct impact on the three educational sectors addressed in this project: adult education, vocational training and university education.
Clouds in this Cloudscape
- D 3 .3 : Pilot workshops: workshops for different educational levels
- How to design collaborative learning activities - a workshop for OU staff, 24.10.2013
- Iterative research and development of teacher training in learning design
- METIS Learning Design Workshop
- Metis project deliverable D3.2: Draft of pilot workshop