Learning analytics expert workshop organised by LAEP and LACE
15 March 2016 - 16 March 2016
Allard Pierson Museum - 127 Oude Turfmarkt, 1012 GC Amsterdam, Netherlands
European-funded expert workshop held in Amsterdam
Cloudscape created by:
11 March 2016
This Expert Workshop focuses on the current state of the art of learning analytics in Europe and on prospects for development over the next 10-15 years. It forms part of a study that is considering the impact, potential and limits of learning analytics in order to provide recommendations for European education policy that will guide and support the take-up and adaptation of this technology to enhance education in Europe.
The workshop includes experts from across Europe who were individually invited by the Joint Research Centre. It also included representatives of European-funded learning analytics projects.
The workshop was organised by the LAEP learning analytics policy project (funded by the European Commission’s Joint Research Centre – JRC), in conjunction with the FP7-funded LACE learning analytics community exchange project.
- When: Tuesday, 15 March 2016 at 11:00 - Wednesday, 16 March 2016 at 16:30 (CET)
- Where: Allard Pierson Museum - 127 Oude Turfmarkt, 1012 GC Amsterdam, Netherlands
Clouds in this Cloudscape
- Doug Clow's liveblog notes from Tuesday afternoon at #laepanalytics
- Doug Clow's liveblog notes from Tuesday morning at #laepanalytics
- LAEP Glossary
- LAEP Inventory – learning analytics tools, policies and practices
- LAEP Inventory: Policies
- LAEP Inventory: Practices
- LAEP Inventory: Tools
- Learning Analytics Expert Workshop (Amsterdam) (1 comment)