Cloudworks is no longer accepting new user registrations, and will be closing down on 24th June 2019. We hope to make a read-only archive of the site available soon after.
CALRG Conference 2018
18 June 2018 - 19 June 2018
Jennie Lee Building, The Open University, Milton Keynes
Annual conference held at The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK
Cloudscape created by:
14 June 2018
The 39th annual Computers and Learning Research Group (CALRG) Conference , 14-16 June 2017, Meeting Room 1 of the Jennie Lee Building at The Open University.
The 39th Annual Conference of the Computers and Learning Research Group (CALRG) 18th-19th June 2018 in the Open University’s Jennie Lee Building, Milton Keynes, UK.
CALRG is one of the UK‘s leading research groups in the use of technologies in education. CALRG’s annual conference provides a forum for members, as well as other researchers and practitioners at the OU, to present their work. We particularly encourage research students to contribute submissions and attend to discuss their project.
- Dr Andrew Manches, University of Edinburgh (Monday 18th June, AM)
- Dr Manolis Mavrikis, UCL Knowledge Lab (Monday 18th June, PM)
- Prof Jane Seale, The Open University (Tuesday 19th June, AM)
The conference consists of two days of presentations and interactive sessions across a broad range of relevant topics, including:
- Computer-supported collaborative learning (CSCL)
- Accessible online learning
- Mobile learning
- Effective designing for learning and learner experiences
- Citizen science and public engagement
- Learning analytics
- Openness in education
- Game-based learning
- Professional learning
- Widening access and participation in education with technology
Please address all correspondence and enquiries about the CALRG 2018 conference to firstname.lastname@example.org
Clouds in this Cloudscape
No clouds yet