A cloudscape to aggregate and discuss clouds about learning design.
Cloudscape created by:
4 December 2008
Learning Design as a term originated in the technical community and began to gain prominence around 2004, following the development of the educational mark-up language at the Open University of the Netherlands. Since then it has been appropriated by others in a much broader sense - encompassing 'Designing for Learning'. This cloudscape is intended as a space for thoseinterested in learning design research and its application to share and discuss relevant clouds.
Clouds in this Cloudscape
- A flexible model for LMS course design (5 comments)
- Activity: 20 mins Strategies for design (12 comments)
- Cloudworks: a social networking site for design (1 comment)
- DialogPlus toolkit
- Downstream from the SOURCE (3 comments)
- example map
- LDSE project
- Learning design research questions (4 comments)
- learning design.web2.0
- Learning Designs for Inquiry-based Learning (1 comment)
- Livemocha online language learning community space (1 comment)
- Open Source curriculum (1 comment)
- Reflecting on Arts Practice (1 comment)
- Resource: The Phoebe teaching and technology guidance
- Spanish learning sites (7 comments)
- Template: Design challenge
- The AUTC Learning Design Project on ICT-based learning designs
- Tool: London Pedagogic Planner (1 comment)
- Tool: Phoebe pedagogical planner
- Tool: ReLoad
- Visualising learning design to foster and support good practice and creativity
- Visualising the process and and products of learning design
- Widgets and IMS Learning Design
- "Hi there!
Unfortunately, Clara's link doesn't work anymore. Here's another free resource about...
added to Spanish learning sites by Eduardo Iriarte on 11 January 2017
just wanted to add this resource to learn Spanish:
added to Spanish learning sites by Oliver Antosch on 7 June 2014
- "The case studies link is now out-of-date but this page 'Toolkit for learning and teaching:...
added to Learning Designs for Inquiry-based Learning by Penny Wheeler on 27 January 2014
- "Yes agree conferences are a great way of getting new ideas, as is talking to colleagues. Often just...
added to Activity: 20 mins Strategies for design by Gráinne Conole on 29 January 2013
- "I got my design idears from participating in learning conference, talking to other learning...
added to Activity: 20 mins Strategies for design by Alice （Xin） Huang on 28 January 2013
- "Sounds great! My problem for now is that there are many ideas/clouds that interest me, so I want...
added to A flexible model for LMS course design by Karen Ferreira-Meyers on 14 January 2013
- "Duolingo has Spanish lessons with audio and speaking, and they are 100% free (as opposed to...
added to Spanish learning sites by Luis v on 23 August 2012
- Tool: ReLoad
cloud added to the cloudscape Learning design by Yishay Mor on 22 June 2011
- "I haven't read all of it yet, but I will. I just wanted to say that I have found exactly the same...
added to Reflecting on Arts Practice by Lindy Zubairy on 3 April 2011
cloud added to the cloudscape Learning design by Chris Follows on 2 February 2011