En Rumbo spanish course
Resources related to the OU Spanish course En Rumbo L140
Cloudscape created by:
31 January 2009
Clouds in this Cloudscape
- Show all
- Babbel language learning site (3 comments)
- En Rumbo spanish course Discussion Area
- En rumbo spanish course website
- Justin TV: Spanish TV site
- Learning spanish.com
- Livemocha online language learning community space (1 comment)
- Mindmap for spanish revision
- Mindmap for spanish revision Unidad 3
- Mindmap of the Spanish preterite (2 comments)
- More spanish mindmaps
- Online spanish TV
- Reading circles - for EFL students (3 comments)
- Spanish flashcards
- Spanish intensives
- Spanish learning sites (7 comments)
- Spanish online verb conjugators (2 comments)
- Spanish Open Educational Resources (1 comment)
- Spanish podcasts (4 comments)
- Spanish reading material (1 comment)
- Teaching spanish with a song
- Twtter stream for L140 course (1 comment)
- Using twitter for language learning
- Word reference - spanish online dictionary (2 comments)
- "Hi there!
Unfortunately, Clara's link doesn't work anymore. Here's another free resource about...
added to Spanish learning sites by Eduardo Iriarte on 11 January 2017
- "I would contribute my children's stories, all are original and hopefully be used to promote...
added to Spanish bookclub by Jesus Ruiz on 17 August 2014
just wanted to add this resource to learn Spanish:
added to Spanish learning sites by Oliver Antosch on 7 June 2014
- "This is really cool. I love using Mind Maps to connect different words and phrases for learning new...
added to Mindmap of the Spanish preterite by Oliver Limewall on 1 October 2013
- "Duolingo has Spanish lessons with audio and speaking, and they are 100% free (as opposed to...
added to Spanish learning sites by Luis v on 23 August 2012
- "Hi yes I listening to spanish stuff in the car too - have lots of spanish bands now - words like...
added to Spanish podcasts by Gráinne Conole on 7 April 2012
- "I have studied El Rumbo and taken face to face classes in a local college - I have also used Coffee...
added to Spanish podcasts by S M Hemmings on 6 April 2012
- "There are several social network sites of this sort - i.e. where you can learn from native...
added to Livemocha online language learning community space by Graham Davies on 25 July 2010
- "Pam, if I understand what you mean, maybe hold the 'Ctrl' key when clicking a hyperlink to open it...
added to Babbel language learning site by Emma Johnstone on 25 May 2010