Cloudworks is no longer accepting new user registrations, and will be closing down on 24th June 2019. We hope to make a read-only archive of the site available soon after.
CETIS OER/OU OpenLearn meeting
The first event of JIS CETIS Open Educational Resources and the OER working group meeting.
Cloudscape created by:
25 February 2009
The first JISC CETIS Educational Content SIG - OER meeting, a joint CETIS/OpenLearn event on Open Educational Resources will be held on Friday 27 February 2009 in Room 1 Jennie Lee Building, Walton Hall Campus, Open University. Milton Keynes, MK7 6AA
In order to support JISC/HEA Open Educational Resourses Programme, this meeting will invite speakers from a range of existing OER projects in order to share their experiences and lessons learned. It will also provide an opportunity for potential bidders to ask questions and discuss issues related to the OER programme call. Furthermore, we would like to invite you to join the discussion to express your interests and share your thoughts on how and what activities that any potential CETIS OER working group(s) should undertake in order to support the OER programme and the wider OER community.
Clouds in this Cloudscape
- CETIS OER/OU OpenLearn agenda
- CETIS OER/OU OpenLearn meeting Discussion Area (45 comments)
- CETIS OER/OU OpenLearn meeting Discussion Area (1 comment)
- Issues for OER research (48 comments)
- Learning from OpenLearn
- Lessons and Reflections from the RePRODUCE Programme (1 comment)
- OER- a marketing opportunity (4 comments)
- The HEFCE/HEA/JISC OER programme (3 comments)
- The institutional impact of OpenLearn
- Twitter stream for ecfeb09
- Video content as a marketing communication
- CETIS OER/OU OpenLearn meeting Discussion Area
cloud added to the cloudscape CETIS OER/OU OpenLearn meeting on 29 June 2009
Research could help inform how much public/gov't funding goes into development of...
added to Issues for OER research by Sara Crouse on 4 March 2009
- "What are the common characteristics of OER projects that have started small and been able to scale...
added to Issues for OER research by Kathy Nicholson on 4 March 2009
- "Definition of terms - "collaboration" and "openness" may have different...
added to Issues for OER research by Fred on 4 March 2009