Cloudworks home page
Welcome to Cloudworks, a place to share, find and discuss learning and teaching ideas and experiences.
- SAT: Break Out of the Box! How you can use xAPI to free in-house staff development (Katherine Hinchey)
- THU: Tomorrow's Digital Scholar: Using Google Docs To Promote Collaboration In Secondary School English (Jonathan Brown).
- WED: Designing accessible courses - a reflection on the use of UDL and OERs to create an open education course (Danny Ball)
- MON:What Learning do MOOC Mentors Witness? (Mary Howell)
New to Cloudworks?
If you are new to Cloudworks you might find the Using Cloudworks Cloudscape useful. It contains a number of guidance Clouds about how to get the most out of the site including how to register and set up your profile, navigate around the site and populate your own Clouds.
Finding other people If you are looking for people from a certain institution, or are looking for a specific person, use this link. You will be asked whether you want to search by name or institution. Once you have found the name you are looking for click on the person to see their profile. Click on 'Follow' to follow them. You can also search for content by looking at people's profiles and seeing what Clouds they have set up or are following and keep up to date with their activity by setting up an RSS feed.
- FRI: Bridging The Employability Gap (Bernadette Laffey)
- FRI: The Road To Learning, A Toolkit To Aid Self-directed Learning (Claire Sellwood)
- SAT: Jekyll and Hyde: An Alternative Mini-MOOC Curated on Trello (Annette Hendley)
- SAT: Designing a mini-MOOC (David Hayden)
- FRI: GCSE Comp Sci Teachers' OER: Good practice (Jonathan/Jonty Leese).
- Aviation and Aeronautic Informal Education by Jeri Hallberg Harmon de Tamez
- My Essay Help
- MON: Together Alone - Trello in the art classroom (Kelly Williams)