Cloudworks is no longer accepting new user registrations, and will be closing down on 24th June 2019. We hope to make a read-only archive of the site available soon after.
Items tagged Psychology and 'Immersion' in Virtual Worlds
- The Effects of Avatar Appearance in Virtual World
- Gender Differences in the Impact of Presentational Factors in Human Character Animation on Decisions in Ethical Dilemmas
- A Virtual Reprise of the Stanley Milgram Obedience Experiments
- Embodied Social Presence Theory
- Methamphetamine craving induced in an online virtual reality environment.
- Advocating Avatars: The Salesperson in Second Life
- The Effects of Activities in Virtual Worlds as a Communication Environment to Understand Each Other
- The effects of immersion and navigation on the acquisition of spatial knowledge of abstract data networks
- On the Relationship between My Avatar and Myself
- A Pedagogical Model for Virtual World Residents: A Case Study of the Virtual Ability Second Life Island
- Dissociation and Second Life: Pathology or transcendence?
- The Metaverse: Telepresence in 3D Avatar-Driven Digital-Virtual Worlds
- Game-based learning in Second Life®. Do gender and age make a difference?
- EmoHeart: Conveying Emotions in Second Life Based on Affect Sensing from Text
- Investigating Learners’ Attitudes toward Virtual Reality Learning Environments: Based on a Constructivist Approach
- Learning science in a virtual reality application: The impacts of animated-virtual actors’ visual complexity
- A study entitled "Learning in the Wild of a Virtual World"
- Between the lines: Making face: practices and interpretations of avatars in everyday media
- The Use of Immersive Virtual Reality in the Learning Sciences: Digital Transformations of Teachers, Students, and Social Context
- The untapped potential of virtual game worlds to shed light on real world epidemics
- Is it a game? Evidence for social influence in the virtual world
- The influence of racial embodiment on racial bias in immersive virtual environments
- Probing the Uncanny Valley with the Eye Size Aftereffect
- The Evolution of Social Behavior over Time in Second Life
- A Neuroscience Approach to Virtual Reality Experience Using Transcranial Doppler Monitoring
- An Analysis of Eye Scanpath Entropy in a Progressively Forming Virtual Environment
- Virtual Experiences, Physical Behaviors: The Effect of Presence on Imitation of an Eating Avatar
- The Difference Between Being and Seeing: The Relative Contribution of Self-Perception and Priming to Behavioral Changes via Digi
- Virtual prejudice
- The Proteus Effect: The Effect of Transformed Self-Representation on Behavior
- "Just Like the Qing Empire": Internet Addiction, MMOGs, and Moral Crisis in Contemporary China
- Collaborative Virtual Environment Technology for People with Autism
- The Proteus Effect: Behavioural Modification Via Transformations Of Digital Self-Representation
- The Proteus Effect
- Virtual Doppelgangers: Psychological Effects of Avatars Who Ignore Their Owners
- Learning in 3-D multiuser virtual environments: Exploring the use of unique 3-D attributes for online problem-based learning
No cloudscapes yet
No users yet