Items tagged contrasts
- Student blur the boundaries between personal and educational uses of technology
- Students are demanding technology to provide flexibility in place of learning
- Collecting student voices is not the kind of rigorous research on which we can make decisions.
- Young people who have grown up in an e-dominated society are technologically literate
- Institutional systems need to facilitate learners using their own technologies in support of learning
- Students have high expectations of technology use
No users yet