Items tagged digital inclusion
- Week 6 All MOOCed out...
- Week 4 Summary and Reflection: down but not defeated....
- Week 3 OLDsMOOC initial thoughts and thanks
- Week 2 (belated) Scenario for OLS
- Putting the 'online' into learning design (Sue Watling DIY Multimedia)
- DIY Multimedia for Teaching and Learning Week One Summary (Sue Watling OLDS MOOC)
- Cloudworks and Google Groups in Tandem: What knowledge do staff need to produce an effective multimedia learning experience?
- Multimedia and the provision of alternative formats
- Starting a community of shared practice with OLD experiences
- Sue Watling DIY Multimedia Week 1 Reflection
- Bibsonomy bookmark collection
- Overview of DIY Multimedia group
- Sue Watling My Dream Learning Design Project: DIY video/audio learning resources
- Sue Watling