Cloudworks is no longer accepting new user registrations, and will be closing down on 24th June 2019. We hope to make a read-only archive of the site available soon after.
Items tagged digital literacies
- A Digital Literacies Toolkit
- Week 6 All MOOCed out...
- Week 4 Summary and Reflection: down but not defeated....
- Card tricks produce learning design magic for digital literacies and professional skills module #oldsmooc_wk3
- Week 3 OLDsMOOC initial thoughts and thanks
- Week 2 (belated) Scenario for OLS
- Resource: Digital Literacies, Digital Writing and Social Media
- Putting the 'online' into learning design (Sue Watling DIY Multimedia)
- DIY Multimedia for Teaching and Learning Week One Summary (Sue Watling OLDS MOOC)
- Cloudworks and Google Groups in Tandem: What knowledge do staff need to produce an effective multimedia learning experience?
- Multimedia and the provision of alternative formats
- Starting a community of shared practice with OLD experiences
- Sue Watling DIY Multimedia Week 1 Reflection
- Bibsonomy bookmark collection
- Overview of DIY Multimedia group
- Helen Crump OLDS MOOC Learning Journal/blog
- Tasks, practices and curriculum design
- CPD for digital and information literacies
- Helen Crump: Design Project:: Digital Me -Understanding Digital Literacies
- Sue Watling My Dream Learning Design Project: DIY video/audio learning resources
- Sue Watling
- Presentation: Digital Literacies
- ALTC 2010: Shifting themes, shifting roles: the development of research blogs
- Presentation - Conole - Digital literacies for a modern context
- Conference: Future Learningscapes: a 21st Century Challenge
- Report: Becoming literate in new media