Items tagged e-portfolio
- An introduction - Fawei Geng, the University of Oxford
- e-portfolio for PDP in Art and Design subject areas
- Creating a community of practice - Kevin Brace - 10th > 14th January 2011
- Case study - A blended learning community supporting the development of employability skills
- Why use e-portfolios?
- Implementing electronic reports: benefits, challenges and suggestions
- Using an e-portfolio to assist first year students through their transition into higher education
- Where does the university end and learning begin? Facilitating personal learning environments to enhance ownership of knowledge.
- Exploring the Use of a Generic E-portfolio/PDP Tool in a Basic Skills Module for Economics and Business Students
- E-portfolio Case Study
- ePortfolios in higher ed
- 'e-portfolio' and assessment of learning objects course
- Portfolios for professional development
- ePortfolio and web-based skills information