Items tagged keynote
- SEDA day 2 keynote, Supporting risk-taking cultures in teachers and learners - lessons learnt
- Keynote: Conole Embracing change, where might daring to think differently take us?
- Keynote: Clay The future of learning
- Keynote: Diener This will change everything
- Keynote: Conole: Pushing the boundaries into the unknown, trajectories of user behaviour in new frontiers
- Keynote: Martin Bean at the AL Conference
- Keynote: Podolskij - On developmental dimensions of the instructional design knowledge base
- Keynote: Rainey - Cyberlearning – advancing innovations in education Daphne Rainey
- Keynote: Goodyear - 'Learning through Inquiry and Teaching-as-design'
- Keynote: Carr-Gregg Cybersafety
- Keynote: Conole - Serendipity and fun as ingredients for transforming practice
- Keynote: D'Antoni - Open Educational Resources: building knowledge societies
- Keynote: Mitra - Towards the future of learning
- Free: Networked Learning preconference online hot seats series
- Keynote: Conole - Innovation through design: new approaches to learning and teaching
- Martin Bean keynote
- LAMS Learning Design conference keynote
- Keynote presentation at CAL09
- Dan Sutch: Engaging with technological and social changes in education
- Educational, technical and social futures: challenges and findings from ‘Beyond current horizons'
- Future issues in socio-technical change in education
No cloudscapes yet
No users yet