Cloudworks is no longer accepting new user registrations, and will be closing down on 24th June 2019. We hope to make a read-only archive of the site available soon after.
Items tagged literature review
- How can technology be used to improve the learner experience at points of transition? [Literature review]
- Literature review for scientists
- Undertaking a literature review
- Literature review of use of Web 2.0 in HE
- Literature review cloudscape: User survey - Please feedback your experience of using Cloudworks
- Q7: To what extent does an educational technologist have to navigate between 'innovative' trends and established practices?
- Q2: Where should educational technologists be 'positioned'?
- Q6: What are the different emphases in the roles of educational technologists?
- Q5: How do educational technologists gain institutional seniority and influence?
- Q4: What are the career trajectories and challenges for educational technologists?
- Q3: Are educational technologists impacting on changing pedagogies?
- Q9: Is the role of the educational technologist relevant to the contribution of the University to the wider knowledge economy?
- Q8: What is the relevance of educational technologists in relation to educational strategic missions?
- Q1: What is the relevance of the student experience to the role of the educational technologist?
- Engage in research: the interactive research resource
- Contested knowledge