Cloudworks is no longer accepting new user registrations, and will be closing down on 24th June 2019. We hope to make a read-only archive of the site available soon after.
Items tagged openness
- MON: Evaluation of game-based SRS (Student Response Systems) as OER and examples of open practices in secondary education (Ognjen Vukas)
- How open should openTEL be? How interdisciplinary?
- The self as an open educational resource (OER)
- THU: How open is open: exploring the boundaries of openness in setting up a safeguarding learning network (Jude Toasland)
- #3 Learning Objects and Connectivism
- Panel Discussion: Open Education: Still a Chasm to Cross
- Experimenting with a pedagogy of creativity and openness: multimedia for learning in computing and ICT
- Skills for an Open World
- It's not just the open content, it's open communities and open communication
- Introduction to A215 Creative Writing
- Genetic Drift and the Founder Effect: a collaborative online activity for students of evolution
- Atelier-D Project
- From Open Content to Open Thinking
- A quick (PechaKucha 20x20) tour of Creative Commons Licensing
- Presentation: Learning in an open world
- Your Contributions for OU 'Learning in an Open World' conference - How to contribute
- Q5: Web 2.0 tools for building 'pedagogical wraparounds' in OERs?
- Talk: Openness and the disaggregated future of HE
- Openness in education
- openness and identity