Cloudworks is no longer accepting new user registrations, and will be closing down on 24th June 2019. We hope to make a read-only archive of the site available soon after.
Items tagged vle
- SAT: Break Out of the Box! How you can use xAPI to free in-house staff development (Katherine Hinchey)
- WED: How can Next Generation Digital Learning Environments fulfil the promise of online education? (Elizabeth Ellis)
- blog post test
- What projects could they lead to? (afternoon session)
- A well-designed VLE or LMS can support any kind of online learning activity, so there is no need to use web tools for learning.
- VLEs are still relevant
- Moodle Guide for Teachers May 2010
- The future of the VLE at the Open University? What would you like it to be?
- Using SharePointLMS
- Bob and Sue - Adult Learners returning to Higher Education
- Case study - A blended learning community supporting the development of employability skills
- Learners' Experience of VLEs
- glow research report- the purpose of GLOW
- Composing your Learning Environment II
- Case study:ILT for the nervous: how an early years section made the journey from the slate to the virtual learning environment
- The VLE is Dead
- Head in the cloud, PLEase help me study!
- Using Moodle
- Online teamworking to develop a business case
- Computer-marked assessment (law)
- Problem-solving in cartoon universities
- Self-paced learning with online materials
- Hypermedia pedagogy in a history course
- A database of primary source material
- Computer-marked assessment (accounting)