User registration is disabled on this web-site.
Cloudworks is no longer accepting new user registrations, and will be closing down on 24th June 2019. We hope to make a read-only archive of the site available soon after.
Keren Mills Follow
The Open University
Institution: The Open University
Department: Library Services
Keren Mills's Clouds
- Content delivery by app or website?
- Content formats for mobile devices
- Developing mobile websites
- Developing native apps
Developing Web Apps
- Discovery of online library resources on mobile devices - how and why?
eBook Readers (dedicated hardware)
- JISC national e-books observatory project
Mobile apps and their role in learning
Keren Mills's Cloudscapes
- "Some mobile sites that also have apps, which we can use for comparison are
added to What are the characteristics of mobile apps and mobile-optimised websites? by Keren Mills on 20 July 2010
- "I quite like this diagram illustrating the relationships between information, media and digital...
added to Digital literacy by Keren Mills on 24 June 2010
- "Thanks for pointing that out. I've corrected it now....
added to The Impact (or not) of eBooks by Keren Mills on 12 May 2010
- "The March 2010 Becta TechNews includes an article about a mobile SIM with processor, programs and...
added to Mobile and Pervasive Technologies for Learning by Keren Mills on 30 March 2010
- "These case studies are really helpful. Are you still adding to them, or will Cloudworks take over...
added to OU e-learning case studies by Keren Mills on 12 November 2009
- "Yes, those are certainly useful, but are well covered by yours and Rhodri's clouds on Ebooks...
added to eBook Readers (dedicated hardware) by Keren Mills on 22 September 2009