Bill Law Follow
Institution: Career-learning Café
Bill Law's Clouds
- ‘Billy’ - role and identity
A fair chance in life
- a glimpse of the future
- career-learning café update - January 2015
careers work - distinct or extinct?
- careers work in civil society
- careers work on the net - the future?
- careers-work crunch
- catching up with career management
- change and careers work - a paradigm shuffle?
Bill Law's Cloudscapes
No cloudscapes yet
- "your advertising of 'writing a paper to impress even the most demanding professor' sounds like a...
added to David Andrews on Careers Education in Schools by Bill Law on 25 February 2016
- "I think we have grown out of same-for-everybody pre-defined strategies. And I see no future...
added to reforming careers-work partnerships by Bill Law on 8 December 2014
- "good advertising for your outfit Katherine - but much depends on what an educator and her students...
added to David Andrews on Careers Education in Schools by Bill Law on 28 July 2014
- "More intriguing thoughts here Jonathan. Thanks!What you say about ‘threads’,...
added to careers work - distinct or extinct? by Bill Law on 15 April 2013
- "Thanks Jonathan - a lot of experience and thought in those four paragraphs!
I get the idea of...
added to careers work - distinct or extinct? by Bill Law on 8 April 2013
- "Been getting some traffic on this through one of the linked-in conversations. There is strong...
added to the future for careers-work professionalism? by Bill Law on 28 April 2011
- "FionaI wonder if we can best deal with our anxiety and frustration by seeking some careers advice...
added to the future for careers-work professionalism? by Bill Law on 26 April 2011
- "I see what you mean Fiona. And I don’t think you’re missing anything....
added to the future for careers-work professionalism? by Bill Law on 17 April 2011
- "I bet you’re right Andrew - there are things we could usefully let go. Any...
added to A fair chance in life by Bill Law on 15 June 2010
- "Do we need models? We are all constantly forming them - informally and will-nilly. They...
added to research, theories, models and performance indicators by Bill Law on 5 June 2010