User registration is disabled on this web-site.
Cloudworks is no longer accepting new user registrations, and will be closing down on 24th June 2019. We hope to make a read-only archive of the site available soon after.
Laura Czerniewicz Follow
University of Cape Town
Institution: University of Cape Town
Department: Centre for Educational Technology
Laura Czerniewicz's Clouds
No clouds yet
Laura Czerniewicz's Cloudscapes
No cloudscapes yet
- Eyes Wide Open - Blog posting on openness http://blogs.uct.ac.za/blog/laura-cet......"
new content on Open Social Learning by Laura Czerniewicz on 1 December 2009
- "The notion of what is a "real" conference is widely understood and deeply entrenched. The...
new comment on the cloud Changing nature of conferences by Laura Czerniewicz on 29 October 2009
- "This is a most pertinent discussion as I discovered recently when I inadvertently "walked" into a...
new comment on the cloud Changing nature of conferences by Laura Czerniewicz on 28 October 2009
- "Delighted that the Landscape document resonated for you and the UK Tom, its always reassuring when...
new comment on the cloud Q2: Where should educational technologists be 'positioned'? by Laura Czerniewicz on 2 October 2009
- There is an overlapping area of open access repositories which contains scholarly output. In......"
new content on Resource: Links to OER repositories by Laura Czerniewicz on 21 September 2009