The web-site is now in readonly mode. Login and registration are disabled. (28 June 2019)
Joshua Underwood Follow
Department: London Knowledge Lab
Joshua Underwood's Clouds
1 EOR: How to develop an Ecology of Resources model
- 1 EOR: Templates - Ecology of Resources, Phase 1
2 EOR: How to analyse relationships in EoR context models
- Basic scenario template
- EOR: Example uses of the Ecology of Resources Design Framework
- Example completed scenario template
Introduction to scenario-based learning design
Introduction to the Ecology of Resources
- joshuau: eor 2
joshuau: eor phase 1
Joshua Underwood's Cloudscapes
- 1 EOR: What help is potentially available in learners' contexts?
- 2 EOR: Analysing relationships in learner context.
- 3 EOR: Re-designing learner context
- Context for Learning Design
- Contextualise your project (using scenarios)
- joshuau: OLDSMOOC portfolio
- OLDS MOOC Week 2: Inquire
- Personas, Force Maps and Scenarios
- "Is there a twitter tag for this event? Currently got image but no sound from the live stream?...
new comment on the cloud eLearning Community Event: MOOCs at the Open University: past, present and future by Joshua Underwood on 13 March 2013
- "Hi Peter,
I think I struggle with this too: "I think what I'm still struggling with slightly is a...
new comment on the cloud Yet another OLDS-MOOC narrative by Joshua Underwood on 12 March 2013
- "Like this "You need to let go, try things, not worry too much if they don't go as expected, not...
new comment on the cloud Sheila MacNeill's OLDS MOOC narrative (using STAR framework) by Joshua Underwood on 12 March 2013
- "Penny, your enthusiasm is fabulous & contagious :-)
I love your reflections. Here's some...
new comment on the cloud Penny Bentley's Design Narrative #MOOCskills Project by Joshua Underwood on 12 March 2013
- "Hi Itana,
I find your comment about feedback useful. I had the same feeling and as a facilitator...
new comment on the cloud ItanaGimenesDesignNarrative by Joshua Underwood on 12 March 2013
- "Ida, as always impressed with the completeness of what you have done!
I find it helpful to "listen...
new comment on the cloud IDA'S NARRATIVE OF «OER MODULE FOR TEACHER TRAINING» PROJECT by Joshua Underwood on 12 March 2013
- "In response to Juliette's "What would be most useful for me is to know the exact navigation issues...
new comment on the cloud My week 5 learning and reflections & cloudworks profile page prototype(Sheila MacNeill) by Joshua Underwood on 11 March 2013
- "Hi Tiffany,
I'm interested in your course design and hope to keep in touch with it and see how it...
new comment on the cloud Crosby's Design Narrative by Joshua Underwood on 11 March 2013
- "Hi Penny,
Great to have a narrative in this format. 18 minutes is long for me to watch something...
new comment on the cloud Penny Bentley's Design Narrative #MOOCskills Project by Joshua Underwood on 8 March 2013
- "#oldsmoocalumni sounds good Penny, I'll try to follow & converse there too :-)...
new comment on the cloud Jane C's Reflective narrative by Joshua Underwood on 7 March 2013