User registration is disabled on this web-site.
Cloudworks is no longer accepting new user registrations, and will be closing down on 24th June 2019. We hope to make a read-only archive of the site available soon after.
Joshua Underwood Follow
Department: London Knowledge Lab
Joshua Underwood's Clouds
1 EOR: How to develop an Ecology of Resources model
- 1 EOR: Templates - Ecology of Resources, Phase 1
2 EOR: How to analyse relationships in EoR context models
- Basic scenario template
- EOR: Example uses of the Ecology of Resources Design Framework
- Example completed scenario template
Introduction to scenario-based learning design
Introduction to the Ecology of Resources
- joshuau: eor 2
joshuau: eor phase 1
Joshua Underwood's Cloudscapes
- 1 EOR: What help is potentially available in learners' contexts?
- 2 EOR: Analysing relationships in learner context.
- 3 EOR: Re-designing learner context
- Context for Learning Design
- Contextualise your project (using scenarios)
- joshuau: OLDSMOOC portfolio
- OLDS MOOC Week 2: Inquire
- Personas, Force Maps and Scenarios