User registration is disabled on this web-site.
Cloudworks is no longer accepting new user registrations, and will be closing down on 24th June 2019. We hope to make a read-only archive of the site available soon after.
Helen Whitehead Follow
University of Nottingham
Institution: University of Nottingham
Department: Learning Technology Team
Helen Whitehead's Clouds
- Assessment - good practice
- Blogs in Learning, particularly Reflective Practice: Bibliography
- CABLE [Change Academy for Blended Learning Enhancement ] University of Hertfordshire
Dreambazaar - oldsmooc - Helen Whitehead - e-assessment including of MOOCs
- E-Assessment Support Resources
- Evaluation Targets - Helen Whitehead [NOOC]
- GWELLA project
Helen Whitehead: Personas and Scenarios OLDSMOOC-W2
- Keynote: Learning from the Web for Learning on the Web - Nathan Yergler
- Keynote: The Learning Registry (Steve Midgley)
- "Looking further at how do I make the decision whether to use or adapt and use or not use, I have to...
added to Moodle Training: seek and deploy (Helen Whitehead oldsmooc-w6) by Helen Whitehead on 18 February 2013
- "Hi Jeff
At the point the learners do this activity will they already have learned about what a...
added to Speed-dating & Sustainability: Prepare to Launch: Jeff Waistell by Helen Whitehead on 16 February 2013
- "Thanks for your comments Helen & Jane
added to Prototyping - Helen Whitehead's Moodle Grades course - OLDSMOOC week 5 by Helen Whitehead on 11 February 2013
- "Interested to see what tools you are usaing to prototype your mLearning design. I found some...
added to joshuau: prototyping: vocab learning by Helen Whitehead on 10 February 2013
- "I think this kind of prototype is going to be typical of what many of us have to do. ...
added to Jane C's "Home Page" prototyping tool by Helen Whitehead on 10 February 2013
- "I'd like to see the paper version of your prototype. I also think it might be useful for all of us...
added to Prototyping in order to navigate the online course site and syllabus by Helen Whitehead on 10 February 2013
- "How is everyone? Still lost?
added to Team Lost Overview - OLDSMOOC Week 1 (and 2!) by Helen Whitehead on 29 January 2013
- "wrong place/...
added to OLDSMOOC Learning Journal (Helen Whitehead) by Helen Whitehead on 29 January 2013
- "I've used Course Features cards and Activity Profiles to look at a MOOC with particular reference...
added to 7. Imagining the Design by Helen Whitehead on 29 January 2013
- "Really great and I can see the cards being SOO helpful - but why do the cards have so much...
added to Activity: 30 mins: OULDI Course Features by Helen Whitehead on 27 January 2013