Anna Comas-Quinn Follow
The Open University
Institution: The Open University
Anna Comas-Quinn's Clouds
No clouds yet
Anna Comas-Quinn's Cloudscapes
No cloudscapes yet
- "Another thought regarding what makes content OPEN. I suppose the textbook answer would be that an...
new comment on the cloud Pre-event discussion - Helen Beetham – JISC consultant : 'Understanding the role of OERs in open educational practices' by Anna Comas-Quinn on 21 March 2011
- "I agree with Sandrine in that teaching resources for languages are slightly different to those from...
new comment on the cloud Pre-event discussion - Helen Beetham – JISC consultant : 'Understanding the role of OERs in open educational practices' by Anna Comas-Quinn on 19 March 2011
- "I'm Anna Comas-Quinn, a lecturer in Spanish in the Department of Languages at the Open University,...
new comment on the cloud You're attending - or wish you could? Come and tell us who you are! by Anna Comas-Quinn on 7 March 2011
- The site in English at http://thecosmonaut.org......"
new content on El cosmonauta /The Cosmonaut by Anna Comas-Quinn on 25 November 2010
- Project website at http://www.open.ac.uk/education-and-languages/loro/. JISC project page at......"
new content on LORO by Anna Comas-Quinn on 22 February 2010
Not following anybody yet