The web-site is now in readonly mode. Login and registration are disabled. (28 June 2019)
Marie Arndt Follow
Institution: My own
Marie Arndt's Clouds
- Activity 3 week 3
- Discussion about delivery
- Discussion about technology used
- Life after MOOC
- Link to Marie's dream project
- Link to Mark's dream project
- Marie Arndt: Analysis EoR Phase 2
- Marie Arndt: EoR Phase 1
- Marie Arndt: EoR Phase 3
Marie Arndt: My dream Learning design project proposal
Marie Arndt's Cloudscapes
- Life after MOOC
new cloud created by Marie Arndt on 12 March 2013
- "Hi Jane C,
I agree with what others have said about your project and effort in the MOOC. Josh and...
new comment on the cloud Jane C's Reflective narrative by Marie Arndt on 10 March 2013
- "Hi Penny,
I was very inspired by your project, as I also would like to venture into LD...
new comment on the cloud Penny Bentley's Design Narrative #MOOCskills Project by Marie Arndt on 10 March 2013
You seem a true ambassador of the art of teaching and learning! I thoroughly enjoyed reading...
new comment on the cloud ARTiFactor's Dream's project; a reflection of my OLDSMOOC experience by Marie Arndt on 10 March 2013
- "Hi Tom,
Thank goodness there is somebody else who doesn't know everything about Twitter. This is...
new comment on the cloud Ann's OLDSMOOC narrative by Marie Arndt on 10 March 2013
- "Hi Alice,
Thank you for sharing your very thorough experience of the MOOC. Was it your first one?...
new comment on the cloud Alice’s OLDSMOOC narrative by Marie Arndt on 10 March 2013
- "Hi Yishay,
Yes, I was referring to the project I have used in the course, and yes, I...
new comment on the cloud Marie's STARR narrative by Marie Arndt on 8 March 2013
- Marie's STARR narrative
new cloud created by Marie Arndt on 7 March 2013
- My Evaluation Plan
new cloud created by Marie Arndt on 5 March 2013
- Marie's evaluation targets
new cloud created by Marie Arndt on 26 February 2013
FavouritesMarie Arndt's favourites (1)
Past Conferences Attended
- Beyond OLDS MOOC
- OLDS MOOC Week 9: showcase
- OLDS MOOC week 8: Reflect
- OLDS-MOOC week 7: Evaluation experiences
- OLDS-MOOC week 7: Evaluation targets
- Seek and Deploy
- OLDS-MOOC Week 6: Curate
- OLDS-MOOC Week 5: Prototype
- OLDS-MOOC Week 4: Connect
- OLDS-MOOC Week 3: Ideate
- Contextualise your project (using scenarios)
- 1 EOR: What help is potentially available in learners' contexts?
- OLDS MOOC Week 2: Inquire
- 3 EOR: Re-designing learner context
- Context for Learning Design
- Introduce yourself!
- OLDS MOOC Week 1: Initiate
- OLDS MOOC Study Circles
- 2 EOR: Analysing relationships in learner context.
- OLDS MOOC project teams
- Open Learning Design Studio (OLDS) - Massive Open Online Course (MOOC)
- JISC Innovation Forum 2010 (JIF2010)
- 2010 European LAMS & Learning Design Conference
- Reading Curriculum Design Workshop: New approaches to the design of blended learning
- Collaborative learning
- Open University annual Learning and Technology conference: Learning in an open world